Get similar jobs by email Register →
HEBREW CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
- To receive and place emails; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the client’s products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
- Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- *Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
*This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Fluent in required language
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
The Company Offers:
- Multicultural Working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
- Production Bonus
- On-site canteen
- Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
- Casual dress code!
- Career Development Opportunities
- TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
- Extra overtime pay
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Customer Support for existing clients in required Language
- via Inbound Calls, Chatting or E-mails
- The training is going to be in English (8 hours per day), will last for about 3 weeks
- The first 4 days of the training count as evaluation period and you are not getting paid for them.
- The department operates from Monday to Friday 09:00- 21:00, therefore you will be asked to work 8 hours per day in rotating shifts. During these 8 hours you are going to have a 30 and a 15 minutes break.
- You are getting paid extra when you work on Greek Holidays or Overtime.
- 23% of the total amount you are entitled to each month; will be deducted for taxes.
- You are also entitled to 3 extra bonuses per year Christmas (One full salary), Easter (Half a salary), Vacation (Half a salary). These 2 extra salaries are proportionate to the working days during the year and not de facto regardless of absences.
- The offered contracts are fixed term ones and the duration of each it is really up to the manager of the department to be decided. Please note that we are looking for new employees to stay with us for a long time and that this is not a short term project!
- The company will provide you the flight ticket to Athens and upon your arrival a taxi will drive you from the airport to the hotel, where you are going to be accommodated for up to two weeks. The hotel is situated close to our premises.
- You are entitled to 1.67 days off per month of cooperation.
- All employees are entitled to Public Health Insurance arranged and paid by the company.
- We are providing Greek lessons for free. (Registration twice per year).
- We will support you to find an apartment or room to rent. If needed, we are providing a loan for first rent and deposit.
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all employees.
- We are going to arrange all the documents you need so as to apply for a tax and insurance number and to open a bank account.
- Hebrew Customer Support Agent
€14000 - 20000
HEBREW CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several ...14 days ago
- Customer Support Agent
€949 per month plus accommodation and bills
Be Part of It This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service and support. Based in the stunning and delightfully inexpensive city of...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€18000 - 21000
Finnish Speaking Customer Support Roles in Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Inno...about 2 months ago
- Hebrew Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15600 - £16600 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Hebrew speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...2 months ago