Get similar jobs by email Register →
Keyword Specialist – Hebrew
*** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY***
As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the optimization and improvement of an Online Advertising Product for Israeli Market. This is a great opportunity to work on a project that can allow you to make a huge impact on the success of the product in your market. To achieve this goal you must optimize and build out Keywords, Keyword Sets and Keyword Categories. This person will continuously monitor the impact of the category optimizations on your markets Cost Per Click and Click Through Rate. You must use your local marketing knowledge to understand what works in specific markets. The role also gives you the opportunity to come up with ideas to improve the product and the tools used to build and optimize the product.
If you are energetic and professional, with both a marketing and technical aptitude, we’d love to hear from you. Technical background and experience is a must, and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful. After you get here, we’ll provide continuing technical education and a casual, fun work environment. If you are looking for a great job and a great company, stop here – our client is the place to grow your career!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and adapting to on-going product and technology developments
- Understanding local Market trends and seasonality
- Performance improvements by the use of Google tools and reports.
- Internet research
- Sole responsibility for the improvement & success of the AWX Product for their Market.
- Optimize existing keyword categories, keyword sets and keywords, this includes: adding/removing keywords, changing match types, adding/removing negatives.
- Building new categories
- For launched countries: Adding new categories when needed (determined by feedback from SMB Services, feedback forms, blogs and marketing)
- For pre-launch countries: Building categories and keyword sets from scratch for the country
- Analyze weekly data (CTR, CPC, No of Businesses, Spend per Business) to monitor the difference the optimizations and builds are making to the market success.
- Project Work:
- Working with Engineering to evaluate experiments, example: the engineers may develop a new method of keyword generation, these new keywords need to be evaluated and assessed
- Working with country marketing POC on Marketing Projects
- Build relationship and work in conjunction with the country Marketing POC
- Use local marketing knowledge to understand what works in specific markets
- Come up with ideas to improve the product and the tools used to build and optimize the product
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working or knowledge of the specific market is required.
- Must be fluent in Hebrew
- Ability to be very analytical with Language
- Have the ability to identify market trends and create market specific categories to maximise clients customer potential
- Experience in working in Marketing or Online Advertising is desirable
- High attention to details and sense of initiatives
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally
- Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people
- Want to be part of an exciting, rapidly changing industry
- Are comfortable working on a team learning from and supporting others
- Have computer and web skills (Google Apps for Work)
- Be able to multitask
- Ability to manage your time efficiently to achieve challenging target
- Reporting and Analytical Skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Commercial and Business Acumen
- Integrity, Values and Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Organising and Planning
- Change Management
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Digital Marketing Specialist
German Digital Marketing Specialist We are looking for a German speaking, Digital Marketing Specialist to join the in-house media agency Team in Malta. The role will s...2 months ago
- Danish Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
€20000 - 29000
We are looking for a Danish-speaking, Junior Digital Marketing Specialist. Our client in sunny Malta is currently looking for an openminded and creative colleague to p...about 1 month ago
- German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland
€City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for ov...2 months ago