Get similar jobs by email Register →
Hebrew Sales Account Associate
Overall Job Purpose
As an Inside Sales Account Associate you will be working in our client site where you will be responsible for applying an understanding of the products, customer account optimisation and drive ROI to our existing customer base of small and medium business accounts.
The primary function of this position is delivering fantastic customer service by solving our customer's queries and optimising their newly acquired accounts. In this role you will focus on small to medium companies that can benefit from Web-based advertising and grow revenue by upselling new products and features. Key activities include customer account reviews, pro-actively establishing client satisfaction and ensuring adaptation of account optimisation.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency to native level in Hebrew and English.
- Must hold EU passport or Stamp 4
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Local market knowledge.
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C and B2B environment
- Excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Ideally 1+ years of sales account management or sales experience
- Professionalism and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in dealing with inbound queries from customer is a plus.
- Teamwork: Working together to deliver results and effective service
- Communication: Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively.
- Organisation and Planning: Managing time effectively and prioritisation
- Technical Awareness: Knowledge of key products and ability to provide sales support
- Customer Focus: Engaging with customers and adding value to the interaction
- Results Orientation: Achieving results resiliently and consistently
- Challenges: Ability to adapt to changing requirements
Key Result Areas
- Maintain, prioritise and develop a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Track and measure daily customer interactions and outcomes, including the sustainability metrics
- Identify, qualify and overcome customer objections.
- Enjoy helping customers work systematically through problems and help customers understand the features and benefits of new products that best meet their needs.
- Enjoy taking ownership of on-going customer issues from start to successful completion with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction..
- Perform outbound sales qualifications to existing B2B customers.
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with a wide variety of accounts from small and medium sized, to large enterprises.
- Meet activity metrics such as turnaround time, first call resolution, CSAT, appointments made and optimisations implemented.
What We Offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Sales Account Executive
€64000 - 86000
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Dutch Location: Dublin As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Rep...4 days ago
- Sales Account Manager (Swedish)
€18000 - 24000
Do you have proven B2B sales experience and client’s partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...about 1 month ago
- Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager
€53000 - 86000
Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager - Dublin As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business ...about 2 months ago
- Sales Account Manager (Danish/Swedish)
€18000 - 24000
Do you have proven B2B sales experience and client’s partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...2 months ago
- French OR Finnish Sales Account Executive
€74000 - 86000
Account Executive - French OR Finnish As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Reps to resear...11 days ago