Get similar jobs by email Register →
Overall Job Purpose
As an Inside Sales Account Associate you will be working in our client site where you will be responsible for applying an understanding of AdWords products, customer account optimisation and drive ROI to our existing customer base of small and medium business accounts.
The primary function of this position is delivering fantastic customer service by solving our customer's queries and optimising their newly acquired accounts. In this role you will focus on small to medium companies that can benefit from Web-based advertising (AdWords) and grow revenue by upselling new products and features. Key activities include customer account reviews, pro-actively establishing client satisfaction and ensuring adaptation of account optimisation.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency to native level and in the Language Market you are supporting, as well as in English.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Local market knowledge.
- Experience working with direct consumers, in B2C and B2B environment
- Excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Ideally 1+ years of sales account management or sales experience
- Professionalism and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in dealing with inbound queries from customer is a plus.
- Teamwork: Working together to deliver results and effective service
- Communication: Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively.
- Organisation and Planning: Managing time effectively and prioritisation
- Technical Awareness: Knowledge of key products and ability to provide sales support
- Customer Focus: Engaging with customers and adding value to the interaction
- Results Orientation: Achieving results resiliently and consistently
- Challenges: Ability to adapt to changing requirements
Key Result Areas
- Maintain, prioritise and develop a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Track and measure daily customer interactions and outcomes, including the sustainability metrics
- Identify, qualify and overcome customer objections.
- Enjoy helping customers work systematically through problems and help customers understand the features and benefits of new products that best meet their needs.
- Enjoy taking ownership of on-going customer issues from start to successful completion with an emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction..
- Perform outbound sales qualifications to existing B2B customers.
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with a wide variety of accounts from small and medium sized, to large enterprises.
- Meet activity metrics such as turnaround time, first call resolution, CSAT, appointments made and optimisations implemented.
What We Offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment - Near city centre and IFSC
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free beverages and snacks
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from O2 Luas Stop and Clontarf Dart)
- Subsidised Health insurance after Probation
- Pension scheme after Probation
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme - save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Sales Executive
€20000 - 23000
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...about 1 month ago
- Dutch B2B Account Sales Executive
€20,000 GBP p/a + uncapped commissions
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago
- Swedish B2B Account Sales Executive
€20,000 GBP p/a + uncapped commissions
- Account Executive with French Featured Job
Our client, a globally renowned leader in working capital financial technology, is now seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive with at least 1 year's experience...19 days ago
- Sales Executive
€30000 - 50000
Full-time, Part-time, Variable shifts Prague, Czech Republic Calling the US market during US business hours, 15.30 - 1AM (Prague time) Language Required: Fluent Englis...2 months ago