Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Hebrew Speaking Customer Care Advisor to sunny Athens, Greece|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Then we have the right job for you!
As a customer service your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a resolution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism and you’re able to remain calm under stress. Besides speaking your native language, you are also fluent in English.
- Fluent language skills in Hebrew and advanced proficiency in English
- Good general computer knowledge
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible when it comes to working shifts
- Available in Athens or to relocate to Athens
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus after training
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel + A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- On-site canteen
- Discounts for employees all over Athens
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
About the company
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Support teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Working in Athens
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...12 days ago
- Dutch Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a Fluent in Dutch and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR ...12 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support to sunny Barcelona!
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...12 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service to Athens, Greece!
€15000 - 19000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent Norwegian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you want to gain internatio...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support to historical Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Do you speak Dutch and do you want to join forces with a big customer consultant team? With a m...3 months ago