Get similar jobs by email Register →
Employing over 1,400 people worldwide Acorn is the world's largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.
We are currently looking for a German speaker to join our Technical Support team at our Headquarters in Steeton (West Yorkshire, UK).
The role consists of:
- Look after technical queries ensuring correspondence goes through the tech support desk and give regular feedback to Manager
- Check all lift warranty orders that comes through to the tech support desk for any potential problems
- Log all lift warranty orders and track progress dates through credit control, drawing office, and production
- Keep dealers informed at each stage of the process
- To process any warranty orders in a timely manner and confirm to dealers receipt and delivery dates
- Work with other members of the team in a positive and supportive manner to keep a friendly working environment
Skills and experience:
- Speaking both ENGLISH and GERMAN is a MUST
- Previous experience in technical support role would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good telephone manner
Starting salary: £19,000 per year
(up to £20,000 within first 12 months - depending on performance)
Type of contract: Full time, Permanent
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (increased to 31 days after 2 years of employment, and 33 days after 5 years of employment)
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
We run a monthly incentive scheme to recognise employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
Recommend a friend scheme:
Do you want to recommend us a friend to work with us? Do it and you can earn up to £100 if your friend is finally offered a position to join Acorn!
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford, and Skipton
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Healthcare and pension provisions
Please, apply now if you want to be considered for this role.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Technical Support Advisor
French Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...14 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...4 months ago