Get similar jobs by email Register →
Employing over 1,400 people worldwide Acorn is the world's largest independent manufacturer and supplier of straight stairlifts, with sales in over 75 countries and offices on 4 continents. Acorn achieved the Investors in People award and continues to invest in its most valuable resource: its people.
We are currently looking for a German speaker to join our Technical Support team at our Headquarters in Steeton (West Yorkshire, UK).
The role consists of:
- Look after technical queries ensuring correspondence goes through the tech support desk and give regular feedback to Manager
- Check all lift warranty orders that comes through to the tech support desk for any potential problems
- Log all lift warranty orders and track progress dates through credit control, drawing office, and production
- Keep dealers informed at each stage of the process
- To process any warranty orders in a timely manner and confirm to dealers receipt and delivery dates
- Work with other members of the team in a positive and supportive manner to keep a friendly working environment
Skills and experience:
- Speaking both ENGLISH and GERMAN is a MUST
- Previous experience in technical support role would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good telephone manner
Starting salary: £19,000 per year
(up to £20,000 within first 12 months - depending on performance)
Type of contract: Full time, Permanent
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year (increased to 31 days after 2 years of employment, and 33 days after 5 years of employment)
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
We run a monthly incentive scheme to recognise employees that go over and above their job duties by rewarding them with a first prize of £100 vouchers and two runner ups of £50 vouchers each.
Recommend a friend scheme:
Do you want to recommend us a friend to work with us? Do it and you can earn up to £100 if your friend is finally offered a position to join Acorn!
Why work at Acorn Stairlifts?
- Investors in People award
- Induction and training programme
- Excellent transport links to Leeds, Bradford, and Skipton
- Free car parking
- Onsite canteen
- Healthcare and pension provisions
Please, apply now if you want to be considered for this role.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Frontend Web Developer (German Speaking)
€20000 - 40000
Catena Media is an Online Marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value rela...3 months ago
- Business Development Manager – Mobile Performance Networks
€0 - 0
Vykonia is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. Vyko...27 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Blue Prism)
€60000 - 80000
Be part of it In this role you will be working for one of the world’s leading global technology companies. You will represent a highly advanced tech company that speci...28 days ago
- German B2B customer service -Psychology company
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...6 days ago
- Junior Search Marketer (German speaking)
€20000 - 35000
Ready to join a dynamic and fast growing company, with people who are passionate about what they do? We are after creative, professional and talented individuals, who ...3 months ago