Get similar jobs by email Register →
New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible individual with knowledge of Dutch/German Language and experience in a multi-national organization this opportunity is perfect for you!
At this moment REED is looking for Junior/Senior HR Administrator with Dutch or German and English language for our client, major international company. This company offers a friendly, modern and dynamic working environment as well as career prospects.
You will be responsible for:
• Participation in process improvement initiatives
• Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation
• Respond to various requests for information, as needed
• File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates
• Executes other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Deliver client satisfaction through accurate delivery and demonstration of ownership
• Support in the training/education of new and/or more junior team members on operation procedures & policies
- Experience from the similar position in HR/customer service/finance
- Degree from administration, finance or accounting is an advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good PC skills, including Excel and Internet
- Proactive and communicative personality
- Advanced English and German or Dutch
Starting date: immediately/negotiable
Salary level: attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume. In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn.
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on facebook, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.