Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a fast growing, people focused organisation who not only represent their own branded product base, but also represent external businesses online gaming products for customer support functions. Due to continued growth in their offshore division in Malta, they now have an opportunity for an HR and Recruitment Assistant offering flexible benefits and rewards package, an excellent working environment and an enviable pace of life in beautiful Sliema in Malta.
This role will see you coordinating and facilitating the entire recruitment process in partnership with the HR Manager and hiring managers. Some of the key responsibilities are listed below.
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels.
- Making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly by regular follow up with hiring managers on status of candidate’s application.
- Organising and scheduling interviews with all parties in a timely manner.
- Providing feedback/updates to candidates on their application.
- Liaising with 3rd parties (i.e. recruitment agencies) on their candidate’s applications.
- Negotiating recruitment partnership agreements in collaboration with HR Manager.
- Updating content on career page/social media channels/intranet relating to recruitment.
- Talent sourcing – proactively using channels to search for talent, aside from receiving direct applications.
- Organising relocations to Malta.
- Process reference requests.
- Completing all induction paperwork with new employees and forwarding relevant paperwork/documents to 3rd party who deals with payroll/ETC engagement.
- Updating staff intranet.
- Answering employees’ general queries via email.
- Organising regular social events.
- Proactively benchmark our working environment with our competitors and make suggestions to improve our workplace.
Who you are:
- You are fluent in English (fluency in a Scandinavian language advantageous).
- You have solid experience within an HR Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator or similar role.
- You have experience in iGaming (advantageous) otherwise come from an e-commerce background.
- You have an HR qualification/and or related degree (desirable).
- You are adept with MS Office Suite.
- You have good project management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are able to easily build rapport with employees and external partners.
- You have a helpful nature and trustworthy character.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- You are self-driven – requires little supervision from line manager.
- You are methodical and structured, ‘leaves no stone unturned’.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Business Partner
Be part of It You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner t...3 months ago
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - No Sales!
€45000 - 100000 OTE
Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant ready for a new challenge in Prague? Would you like to work with globally renowned clients in an international environment? You...4 months ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...over 1 year ago
- International Recruiter
€18 000 - 20 000 annum Commission (£35K OTE)
Become part of our team At Delegate, we believe that our role as Recruiters is to inspire, educate, connect, and facilitate for our candidates and to make brilliance o...3 months ago
- Trainee Recruiter with a Nordic Language
€30000 - 40000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a driven individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This client who o...about 2 months ago