Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a fast growing, people focused organisation who not only represent their own branded product base, but also represent external businesses online gaming products for customer support functions. Due to continued growth in their offshore division in Malta, they now have an opportunity for an HR and Recruitment Assistant offering flexible benefits and rewards package, an excellent working environment and an enviable pace of life in beautiful Sliema in Malta.
This role will see you coordinating and facilitating the entire recruitment process in partnership with the HR Manager and hiring managers. Some of the key responsibilities are listed below.
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels.
- Making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly by regular follow up with hiring managers on status of candidate’s application.
- Organising and scheduling interviews with all parties in a timely manner.
- Providing feedback/updates to candidates on their application.
- Liaising with 3rd parties (i.e. recruitment agencies) on their candidate’s applications.
- Negotiating recruitment partnership agreements in collaboration with HR Manager.
- Updating content on career page/social media channels/intranet relating to recruitment.
- Talent sourcing – proactively using channels to search for talent, aside from receiving direct applications.
- Organising relocations to Malta.
- Process reference requests.
- Completing all induction paperwork with new employees and forwarding relevant paperwork/documents to 3rd party who deals with payroll/ETC engagement.
- Updating staff intranet.
- Answering employees’ general queries via email.
- Organising regular social events.
- Proactively benchmark our working environment with our competitors and make suggestions to improve our workplace.
Who you are:
- You are fluent in English (fluency in a Scandinavian language advantageous).
- You have solid experience within an HR Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator or similar role.
- You have experience in iGaming (advantageous) otherwise come from an e-commerce background.
- You have an HR qualification/and or related degree (desirable).
- You are adept with MS Office Suite.
- You have good project management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are able to easily build rapport with employees and external partners.
- You have a helpful nature and trustworthy character.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- You are self-driven – requires little supervision from line manager.
- You are methodical and structured, ‘leaves no stone unturned’.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch HR Payroll Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Our worldwide client, famous for its great collaborations with many clients and specialized in consulting, is looking for a Dutch HR Data & Payroll Administrator to jo...16 days ago
- HR Manager/HR Business Partner
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their i...about 1 month ago
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...5 months ago
- Dutch Recruitment Associate
€30000 - 40000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real sp...19 days ago
- Dutch Recruitment Specialist in Amsterdam
€40000 - 50000
Dutch Recruitment Specialist in Amsterdam Are you native Dutch? Do you have a talent for recruiting? Would you like to work in a fun, international team in Amsterdam? ...7 days ago