Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At
SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
In this role you would act as a contact person for most Human Resource enquiries and would
handle a diverse range of issues and transactions. Work in a team to deliver efficient solutions in a friendly and professional way. In this position you would deal with HR enquiries mainly via email and phone. One of the main tasks is also ongoing update of knowledge and policies in cooperation with other HR departments.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Taking, investigating and resolving transactions on the helpdesk
- Logging all transactions on the SAP system, escalating, referring or closing calls appropriate and resolving enquiries within agreed time frame
- Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers
- Work with other team members and share knowledge on various topics
- Explain and apply HR policies and procedures to advise and guide managers and employees.
- Understand and act according to the scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
- Cooperate with external parties (e.g. benefit providers) as a result of various questions or transactions
- Undertake tasks on the team`s daily task list as directed by the Team Leader
- Work early/late shifts to provide Service Desk Cover for the hours of 08:00 to 19:00
- Continuously improve your work and processes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluent written and spoken German skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Any other language skills are an advantage
- Customer focused
- Quality driven and solution orientated
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results oriented, responsible and continuous improvement attitude
- Team work
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Relationship building
- Flexible / adaptable
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Customer Relationship Management system usage
- Database knowledge preferred
- Human Capital Management user experience
- SAP system knowledge preferred
- Customer Relationship Management system usage preferred
- 1 year of working experience in an SSC environment preferred
- Working experience in call centre operations preferred
- Project experience of advantage
- Work experience in virtual/remote teams preferred
- Work experience in international environment/Team/Global company preferred
The minimum posting period is 2 weeks. We encourage all internal candidates to apply within this time. Please note the posting will remain open until the position is filled and we will consider applications as long as the posting is published.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees.
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Graduate Executive Recruiter
€18000 - 100000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a German speaking individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This cli...4 months ago