Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.Scope of employment:
The Human Resources Shared Services department supports business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process areas, such as payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration and performance management alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).Key responsibilities:
- Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries.
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly.
- Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure a quality service.
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation.
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs.
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles.
- Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues.
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed.
- Taking ownership of, and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-2 years of HR experience (preferably within an international Shared Services Centre Case management expertise).
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is advantageous).
- Must be able to successfully interact with all departments.
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Manager
€40000 - 42000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They represent a number of high profile companies and are a globally recognised brand t...2 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...5 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...5 months ago
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...3 months ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...5 months ago