Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of It
You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to help build a strong and cohesive HR brand that delivers value to the business. Could that be you?
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will work very closely with your team to guarantee all the company's policies and process are adhered to. You will need to form a pro-active relationship with the client's business, which is a customer - orientated and results driven a company. Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Supporting leaders in all HR and ER-related matters
- Locally implement HR strategies
- Liaise with rest of UK team to ensure HR policies are complied with (e.g. long-term • sickness, visas, contracts)
- Training and development
- Employee engagement
- Managing grievance and discipline process
- Experience in people management and providing management support
- Experience in holding disciplinaries, grievances and appeals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional demeanour
- Minimum CIPD qualified to Level 3
Up for the Adventure?
If you think you have what we need, then contact us today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...over 1 year ago
- International Recruiter
€18000 - 20000
Become part of our team At Delegate, we believe that our role as Recruiters is to inspire, educate, connect, and facilitate for our candidates and to make brilliance o...25 days ago