Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.Scope of employment:
The Human Resources Shared Services department takes care of responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HRIS Specialist – Data Management responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific CSS HR process/scope areas such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, joining and leaving, personal details changes.Key responsibilities:
- Data Management activities (mass uploads, manual updates, resolving errors generated from different systems).
- Working with the Global project team across all areas of SAP knowledge transfer, infrastructure testing and implementation.
- Providing high quality and professional HRIS services to clients.
- SAP Super User, SAP reporting, SAP troubleshooting.
- Testing and sign off for all SAP changes and upgrades.
- Ensuring integrity of the SAP system, reviewing all manual entries into SAP modules.
- System governance.
- Promoting consistent process, practice and policy administration within the company policy, procedures and country specific jurisdiction, and any other applicable legal guidelines.
- Monitoring all the interface coming into and from SAP HCM, as well as resolving any interface related issues.
- Performing regular data control.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years of HR experience in a Shared Services or COE environment.
- Case management expertise.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are advantageous).
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...16 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...29 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...29 days ago
- Dutch Order Management & Care Agent - Westmeath
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all Dutch Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involved...2 months ago