Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a successful and pioneering international high-tech business, is seeking an outstanding, responsible and experienced HR Generalist for a Temporary period (approximately 6 months - maternity leave cover) to join their rapidly growing and dynamic international team in their Utrecht office. They specialize in the IT industry and are at the forefront in their field.
- Oversee compliance with company policies, as well as international and local employment laws.
- Advise management on employee issues and needs, employee relations and how to resolve issues.
- Advising on performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Ensure that all HR related administration is up to date
- Ensure that employee and management training complies with performance management, systems, benefits, etc.
- Support with legal claims, audits and overall issues.
- Assist with the yearly performance review process in the EMEA region together with managers.
- Assist with the implementation of HR programs in order to implement positivity in the company culture and environment.
- Provide development and coaching feedback to managers and employees.
- Perform employee exit interviews and make reports thereof.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree preferably in HR or equivalent
- Good knowledge of European employment regulations and laws.
- Experience in an international environment is considered a big plus.
- Good consulting, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Very good computer skills including MS Office - experience with preparation of reports and data manipulation in Excel.
- Experience with Human Capital Management systems; preferably Oracle.
- Detail orientated, able to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment with many changes.
- Professional approach with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Fluent and professional level of the English language, both written and spoken
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
Do you have a hands-on attitude and passion for HR? For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a...about 1 month ago
- Junior HR Projects Trainee
€0 - 0
++This positions is an internship opportunity of min. 6 months in Barcelona++ Are you a recent graduate from a university in Spain? Do you have a passion for HR and wo...22 days ago
- HR Payroll Specialist
€28000 - 32000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an HR Payroll Specialist. The Job In this role, you w...about 1 month ago
- Recruitment Supervisor - French Speaking
€50000 - 65000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Supervisor / Team Leader where you can use your experience in leading a team of recruiters, sourcing candidates from a vari...about 2 months ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...about 1 year ago