Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a successful and pioneering international high-tech business, is seeking an outstanding, responsible and experienced HR Generalist for a Temporary period (approximately 6 months - maternity leave cover) to join their rapidly growing and dynamic international team in their Utrecht office. They specialize in the IT industry and are at the forefront in their field.
- Oversee compliance with company policies, as well as international and local employment laws.
- Advise management on employee issues and needs, employee relations and how to resolve issues.
- Advising on performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Ensure that all HR related administration is up to date
- Ensure that employee and management training complies with performance management, systems, benefits, etc.
- Support with legal claims, audits and overall issues.
- Assist with the yearly performance review process in the EMEA region together with managers.
- Assist with the implementation of HR programs in order to implement positivity in the company culture and environment.
- Provide development and coaching feedback to managers and employees.
- Perform employee exit interviews and make reports thereof.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree preferably in HR or equivalent
- Good knowledge of European employment regulations and laws.
- Experience in an international environment is considered a big plus.
- Good consulting, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Very good computer skills including MS Office - experience with preparation of reports and data manipulation in Excel.
- Experience with Human Capital Management systems; preferably Oracle.
- Detail orientated, able to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment with many changes.
- Professional approach with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Fluent and professional level of the English language, both written and spoken
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch HR Payroll Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Our worldwide client, famous for its great collaborations with many clients and specialized in consulting, is looking for a Dutch HR Data & Payroll Administrator to jo...16 days ago
- HR Manager/HR Business Partner
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their i...about 1 month ago
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...5 months ago
- Dutch Recruitment Associate
€30000 - 40000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real sp...19 days ago