Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a successful and pioneering international high-tech business, is seeking an outstanding, responsible and experienced HR Generalist for a Temporary period (approximately 6 months - maternity leave cover) to join their rapidly growing and dynamic international team in their Utrecht office. They specialize in the IT industry and are at the forefront in their field.
- Oversee compliance with company policies, as well as international and local employment laws.
- Advise management on employee issues and needs, employee relations and how to resolve issues.
- Advising on performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Ensure that all HR related administration is up to date
- Ensure that employee and management training complies with performance management, systems, benefits, etc.
- Support with legal claims, audits and overall issues.
- Assist with the yearly performance review process in the EMEA region together with managers.
- Assist with the implementation of HR programs in order to implement positivity in the company culture and environment.
- Provide development and coaching feedback to managers and employees.
- Perform employee exit interviews and make reports thereof.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree preferably in HR or equivalent
- Good knowledge of European employment regulations and laws.
- Experience in an international environment is considered a big plus.
- Good consulting, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Very good computer skills including MS Office - experience with preparation of reports and data manipulation in Excel.
- Experience with Human Capital Management systems; preferably Oracle.
- Detail orientated, able to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment with many changes.
- Professional approach with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Fluent and professional level of the English language, both written and spoken
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Senior Analyst
€30000 - 45000
HR SENIOR ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Senior HR Analyst to join the growing te...5 days ago
- HR Specialist with Dutch
€0 - 0
HR Specialist with Dutch New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible ind...2 months ago
- HR Coordinator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w)
BOOK A TIGER ist ein stark wachsendes Start-Up, welches es Kunden ermöglicht, online in nur wenigen Schritten eine vertrauensvolle Reinigungskraft zu finden - sowohl f...27 days ago
- Partner Coordination Manager (m/f) for the Dutch market
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then...about 1 month ago
- In House Recruitment Specialist with French, Dutch or German
€up to 70 000 CZK/month
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on! Position in bri...20 days ago