Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.Scope of employment:
The Human Resources Shared Services department supports business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific CSS HR process/scope areas, such as payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration and performance management alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs), and successful team partnership across H2R.Key responsibilities:
- Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries.
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly.
- Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure a quality service.
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation.
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs.
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues.
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed.
- Taking ownership of, and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-2 years of HR experience preferably within an international Shared Services Centre Case management expertise.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are advantageous).
- Must be able to successfully interact with all CSS departments.
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SAP Consultant with German
€30000 - 35000
Our client is offering a unique opportunity in their SAP Academy for people who want to start a career working with SAP and train to become qualified SAP Consultants R...14 days ago
- SAP Consultant with German
€30000 - 35000
Our client is offering a unique opportunity in their SAP Academy for people who want to start a career working with SAP and train to become qualified SAP Consultants R...23 days ago
- Junior Specialist with German
Katowice, Kraków, Opole
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Katowice, Kraków and Opol...2 months ago
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...about 2 months ago
- HR & Learning Platform Administrator with Spanish & English
€25000 - 27000
Accenture is opening a position that is a great opportunity for graduates and junior candidates – HR & Learning Platform Administrator with English and Spanish. The ro...3 months ago