Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in HR (Human Resources)? Want to gain some valuable experience in the field of HR & recruitment and get a taste of the working world?
Are you currently studying or have recently graduated? Because Hertz is offering a 6 month English speaking HR internship, right here in our European service centre in the capital of Ireland.
- Looking for viable candidates on both our internal and external databases.
- Screening said candidates, looking for goods fits for the jobs offered.
- Organising appropriate times for conducting interviews and providing feedback each time.
- Conducting reference checks on candidates who have applied for jobs offered.
- Organising and maintaining any and all recruitment information, with strict adherence to the Hertz confidentiality policy.
- Help with invoicing and budgeting procedures, as well as handling admin assignments.
- Strive to exceed performance expectations in areas such as customer service, quality and productivity.
- Communicate well and be a team player, making sure to actively contribute to and participate in team activities.
- Help in the arrangement and preparation for college and recruitment events in the EU, as well as helping in the development of EU source directory with colleges, government/non profit organisations such as EURES, ANPE, FAS etc.
- Ad-hoc tasks may be added when necessary.
- Educational Background
- Having completed secondary level or equivalent.
- Previous Experience
- Previous admin and/or HR experience as well as another European language is favourable.
- Some general HR knowledge is also favourable
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Native English (written & verbal).
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable
Not looking for an internship? Why not have a look at other Hertz Language jobs right here at Job Coconut.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Manager
€20000 - 68000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...about 2 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...2 months ago
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...3 months ago
- Human Resource Manager Spain (French+Spanish)
€30000 - 30000
Are you looking for a diverse and challenging function in Human Resources? Are you willing to be part of the growth of a company and have an impact in its organization...about 2 months ago
- SAP Consultant with German
€30000 - 35000
Our client is offering a unique opportunity in their SAP Academy for people who want to start a career working with SAP and train to become qualified SAP Consultants R...about 2 months ago