Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in HR (Human Resources)? Want to gain some valuable experience in the field of HR & recruitment and get a taste of the working world?
Are you currently studying or have recently graduated? Because Hertz is offering a 6 month English speaking HR internship, right here in our European service centre in the capital of Ireland.
- Looking for viable candidates on both our internal and external databases.
- Screening said candidates, looking for goods fits for the jobs offered.
- Organising appropriate times for conducting interviews and providing feedback each time.
- Conducting reference checks on candidates who have applied for jobs offered.
- Organising and maintaining any and all recruitment information, with strict adherence to the Hertz confidentiality policy.
- Help with invoicing and budgeting procedures, as well as handling admin assignments.
- Strive to exceed performance expectations in areas such as customer service, quality and productivity.
- Communicate well and be a team player, making sure to actively contribute to and participate in team activities.
- Help in the arrangement and preparation for college and recruitment events in the EU, as well as helping in the development of EU source directory with colleges, government/non profit organisations such as EURES, ANPE, FAS etc.
- Ad-hoc tasks may be added when necessary.
- Educational Background
- Having completed secondary level or equivalent.
- Previous Experience
- Previous admin and/or HR experience as well as another European language is favourable.
- Some general HR knowledge is also favourable
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Native English (written & verbal).
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable
Not looking for an internship? Why not have a look at other Hertz Language jobs right here at Job Coconut.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Manager
€20000 - 68000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...6 days ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...21 days ago
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...about 2 months ago
- HR & Learning Platform Administrator with Spanish & English
€25000 - 27000
Accenture is opening a position that is a great opportunity for graduates and junior candidates – HR & Learning Platform Administrator with English and Spanish. The ro...3 months ago
- Human Resource Manager Spain (French+Spanish)
€30000 - 30000
Are you looking for a diverse and challenging function in Human Resources? Are you willing to be part of the growth of a company and have an impact in its organization...6 days ago