Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in HR (Human Resources)? Want to gain some valuable experience in the field of HR & recruitment and get a taste of the working world?
Are you currently studying or have recently graduated? Because Hertz is offering a 6 month English speaking HR internship, right here in our European service centre in the capital of Ireland.
- Looking for viable candidates on both our internal and external databases.
- Screening said candidates, looking for goods fits for the jobs offered.
- Organising appropriate times for conducting interviews and providing feedback each time.
- Conducting reference checks on candidates who have applied for jobs offered.
- Organising and maintaining any and all recruitment information, with strict adherence to the Hertz confidentiality policy.
- Help with invoicing and budgeting procedures, as well as handling admin assignments.
- Strive to exceed performance expectations in areas such as customer service, quality and productivity.
- Communicate well and be a team player, making sure to actively contribute to and participate in team activities.
- Help in the arrangement and preparation for college and recruitment events in the EU, as well as helping in the development of EU source directory with colleges, government/non profit organisations such as EURES, ANPE, FAS etc.
- Ad-hoc tasks may be added when necessary.
- Educational Background
- Having completed secondary level or equivalent.
- Previous Experience
- Previous admin and/or HR experience as well as another European language is favourable.
- Some general HR knowledge is also favourable
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Native English (written & verbal).
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable
Not looking for an internship? Why not have a look at other Hertz Language jobs right here at Job Coconut.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Manager
€40000 - 42000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They represent a number of high profile companies and are a globally recognised brand t...2 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...5 months ago
- German B2B customer service -Psychology company
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...3 months ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...5 months ago