Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking to enter the exciting world of recruitment? Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural company to develop your skills?
This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate and sales driven to join a team of energetic international professionals based in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a role where 2 days are never the same then, what are you waiting for? Contact us immediately.
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be sales driven, have strong negotiation and communications skills. You will also need to show a drive to achieve results. Excellent customer service skills coupled with a talent for business development will be essential part of your day.
You will have full training and coaching to become an independent successful recruitment consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Team Manager, working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be working on both permanent and temporary vacancies and will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle.
- Building successful working relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Attending to client meetings.
- Fluency in French is Essential
- Full business fluency in English is Essential
- Intermediate level of Spanish is highly valued
- Previous recruitment experience is highly valued
- Natural relationship building approach
- Confident communication skills
- A bright, confident and energetic individual who is keen to learn and take ownership of their work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional and positive attitude
What's on offer:
- Intensive training provided enabling your recruitment career to flourish
- Real possibilities to have a permanent contract after 6 months
- Beautiful office in the city centre
- Great working environment and we are open, honest and friendly individuals. The team is well-established, knowledgeable, have fantastic client/candidate relationships and great team spirit!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French B2B customer service
€18000 - 22000
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...about 1 month ago
- HR Specialist with Dutch
€0 - 0
HR Specialist with Dutch New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible ind...29 days ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...8 months ago
- In House Recruitment Specialist with French, Dutch or German
€up to 70 000 CZK/month
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on! Position in bri...6 days ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...8 months ago