Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking to enter the exciting world of recruitment? Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural company to develop your skills?
This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate and sales driven to join a team of energetic international professionals based in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a role where 2 days are never the same then, what are you waiting for? Contact us immediately.
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be sales driven, have strong negotiation and communications skills. You will also need to show a drive to achieve results. Excellent customer service skills coupled with a talent for business development will be essential part of your day.
You will have full training and coaching to become an independent successful recruitment consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Team Manager, working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be working on both permanent and temporary vacancies and will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle.
- Building successful working relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Attending to client meetings.
- Fluency in French is Essential
- Full business fluency in English is Essential
- Intermediate level of Spanish is highly valued
- Previous recruitment experience is highly valued
- Natural relationship building approach
- Confident communication skills
- A bright, confident and energetic individual who is keen to learn and take ownership of their work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional and positive attitude
What's on offer:
- Intensive training provided enabling your recruitment career to flourish
- Real possibilities to have a permanent contract after 6 months
- Beautiful office in the city centre
- Great working environment and we are open, honest and friendly individuals. The team is well-established, knowledgeable, have fantastic client/candidate relationships and great team spirit!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Recruitment Supervisor - French Speaking
€50000 - 65000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Supervisor / Team Leader where you can use your experience in leading a team of recruiters, sourcing candidates from a vari...17 days ago
- HR Senior Analyst
€30000 - 45000
HR SENIOR ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Senior HR Analyst to join the growing te...about 2 months ago
- Junior Recruiter (Danish/Dutch/French/German)
€16000 - 16000
Are you ready to discover new challenges in one of the greatest cities? For a big BPO company with international environment we are looking for a full-time Junior Recr...about 1 month ago
- Recruitment Administrator - French and / Or Dutch Speaking
€27000 - 32000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Administrator where you can use your language skills? Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leadi...17 days ago
- HR Coordinator / Personalsachbearbeiter (m/w)
BOOK A TIGER ist ein stark wachsendes Start-Up, welches es Kunden ermöglicht, online in nur wenigen Schritten eine vertrauensvolle Reinigungskraft zu finden - sowohl f...3 months ago