Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking to enter the exciting world of recruitment? Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural company to develop your skills?
This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate and sales driven to join a team of energetic international professionals based in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a role where 2 days are never the same then, what are you waiting for? Contact us immediately.
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be sales driven, have strong negotiation and communications skills. You will also need to show a drive to achieve results. Excellent customer service skills coupled with a talent for business development will be essential part of your day.
You will have full training and coaching to become an independent successful recruitment consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Team Manager, working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be working on both permanent and temporary vacancies and will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle.
- Building successful working relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Attending to client meetings.
- Fluency in French is Essential
- Full business fluency in English is Essential
- Intermediate level of Spanish is highly valued
- Previous recruitment experience is highly valued
- Natural relationship building approach
- Confident communication skills
- A bright, confident and energetic individual who is keen to learn and take ownership of their work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional and positive attitude
What's on offer:
- Intensive training provided enabling your recruitment career to flourish
- Real possibilities to have a permanent contract after 6 months
- Beautiful office in the city centre
- Great working environment and we are open, honest and friendly individuals. The team is well-established, knowledgeable, have fantastic client/candidate relationships and great team spirit!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...about 1 month ago
- HR Manager/HR Business Partner
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their i...3 months ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...12 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 1 month ago
- Recruitment Trainee
***INTERNSHIP OFFER FOR CANDIDATES WITH NO PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE*** “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing startup company? “ Blu Selec...28 days ago