Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking to enter the exciting world of recruitment? Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural company to develop your skills?
This opportunity is perfect for individuals looking for a rewarding long-term career with fantastic opportunities for progression.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate and sales driven to join a team of energetic international professionals based in Barcelona.
If you are looking for a role where 2 days are never the same then, what are you waiting for? Contact us immediately.
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be sales driven, have strong negotiation and communications skills. You will also need to show a drive to achieve results. Excellent customer service skills coupled with a talent for business development will be essential part of your day.
You will have full training and coaching to become an independent successful recruitment consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Team Manager, working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be working on both permanent and temporary vacancies and will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle.
- Building successful working relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Attending to client meetings.
- Fluency in German is Essential
- Full business fluency in English is Essential
- Intermediate level of Spanish is highly valued
- Previous recruitment experience is highly valued
- Natural relationship building approach
- Confident communication skills
- A bright, confident and energetic individual who is keen to learn and take ownership of their work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Professional and positive attitude
What's on offer:
- Intensive training provided enabling your recruitment career to flourish
- Real possibilities to have a permanent contract after 6 months
- Beautiful office in the city centre
- Great working environment and we are open, honest and friendly individuals. The team is well-established, knowledgeable, have fantastic client/candidate relationships and great team spirit!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior HR Projects Trainee
€0 - 0
++This positions is an internship opportunity of min. 6 months in Barcelona++ Are you a recent graduate from a university in Spain? Do you have a passion for HR and wo...23 days ago
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
Do you have a hands-on attitude and passion for HR? For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a...about 1 month ago
- Recruitment Administrator - German Speaking
€27000 - 32000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Administrator where you can use your language skills? Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leadi...about 2 months ago
- HR Payroll Specialist
€28000 - 32000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an HR Payroll Specialist. The Job In this role, you w...about 1 month ago
- Recruiter (French)
€18000 - 18000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! For an international company, we are currently look...about 1 month ago