Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||HR Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Start Date||Two Months|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
TELUS International Europe is currently searching for a new colleague to join a growing and fast-paced company and to lead a 14 people HR team located in our office in Bucharest.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the HR centers of excellence within TELUS International Europe that provide competency in recruitment, training and development, payroll and administration and will be part of an environment with international exposure and great career opportunities.
- 3 – 5 years of human resources management oriented experience
- Strong project management skills
- Has a strategic approach towards HR function
- Knowledgeable in key HR competencies
- Able to create, organize, develop and enforce operative, tactical and strategic partnerships with business leaders
- Good understanding of multinational environment and excellent organizational agility
- Able to develop and follow-up HR metrics
- Excellent communicator, inspiring personality
- English proficiency
- Leads, inspires and develops team members
- Works closely with business leaders to achieve shared organizational objectives
- Develops and implements local sourcing and retention programs, in line with corporate guidelines
- Prepares and implements an efficient training plan for all employees
- Leads the performance management process
- Interacts with other company managers as well as staff team members on a regular basis
- Works together with the other managers to develop and implement changes that may benefit the entire company
- Promotes a strong and consistent company employer brand
- Assists HR director in people analyses and strategies development
All the main things you need to know about TELUS International Europe, in a nutshell!
TELUS International Europe is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and business process outsourcing solutions and a proud member of the TELUS International family. TELUS International is a global business process outsourcing company with almost 16,000 employees around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom.
With over 150 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, finance, retail, and high-tech industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with €8.4 billion (CAD $11 billion) in annual revenue and 13.2 million customer connections.
For more information, visit:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...5 months ago
- Dutch HR Payroll Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Our worldwide client, famous for its great collaborations with many clients and specialized in consulting, is looking for a Dutch HR Data & Payroll Administrator to jo...17 days ago
- HR Manager/HR Business Partner
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their i...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Recruitment Associate
€30000 - 40000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real sp...20 days ago