Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||HR Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Start Date||Two Months|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
TELUS International Europe is currently searching for a new colleague to join a growing and fast-paced company and to lead a 14 people HR team located in our office in Bucharest.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the HR centers of excellence within TELUS International Europe that provide competency in recruitment, training and development, payroll and administration and will be part of an environment with international exposure and great career opportunities.
- 3 – 5 years of human resources management oriented experience
- Strong project management skills
- Has a strategic approach towards HR function
- Knowledgeable in key HR competencies
- Able to create, organize, develop and enforce operative, tactical and strategic partnerships with business leaders
- Good understanding of multinational environment and excellent organizational agility
- Able to develop and follow-up HR metrics
- Excellent communicator, inspiring personality
- English proficiency
- Leads, inspires and develops team members
- Works closely with business leaders to achieve shared organizational objectives
- Develops and implements local sourcing and retention programs, in line with corporate guidelines
- Prepares and implements an efficient training plan for all employees
- Leads the performance management process
- Interacts with other company managers as well as staff team members on a regular basis
- Works together with the other managers to develop and implement changes that may benefit the entire company
- Promotes a strong and consistent company employer brand
- Assists HR director in people analyses and strategies development
All the main things you need to know about TELUS International Europe, in a nutshell!
TELUS International Europe is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and business process outsourcing solutions and a proud member of the TELUS International family. TELUS International is a global business process outsourcing company with almost 16,000 employees around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom.
With over 150 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, finance, retail, and high-tech industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with €8.4 billion (CAD $11 billion) in annual revenue and 13.2 million customer connections.
For more information, visit:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
The Company Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array of...10 days ago
- French HR Consultant - Limerick
€40000 - 50000 per annum
We're looking for .FR's for this HR job here in Limerick. Have a third level degree and/or CIPD Certification along with excellent communication skills in both French ...21 days ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...over 1 year ago