Get similar jobs by email Register →
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their innovative solution has been very successful and recently with SAAS company has got a massive investment. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Chief People and Culture Officer to come in and help the organization to scale (hiring of 60 people immediately and 120 over the course of 3 years), maintain and grow the culture and ensure the effectiveness of the HR function.
The role would include:
- Provide a proactive approach to HR management and drive best practice in all areas of HR
- Be responsible for all Talent Engagement matters. Drive recruitment campaign and help to hire 60 employees across Dublin and new potential office in Barcelona
- Work on maintaining the current Amazing culture and building it up. Organising team events, social activities, and different wellbeing programs.
- Collaborate with another member of the HR team to determine an overall strategy for HR programs, processes, and policy including total rewards, company culture, learning and development, internal communications, staffing, and talent management
- Work with all areas of the business to build partnerships and provide seamless HR service to the management team
- Provide coaching and appropriate follow through to management on people issues
What skills do I need?
- 5-8 years’ experience in HR/People Operations role, preferably in a tech start-up environment
- Degree educated - HR/CIPD qualification preferably
- Strong sense and experience developing Culture in the company, organizing programmes, activities and team building events
- Extensive experience working with a senior management team and managing scaling company
- Previous relevant experience working on organizational development projects, recruitment, performance management, change management
- Focus on People and proven experience bringing innovative people solutions to improve employee satisfaction and retention of staff
The role will be based in North Dublin and comes with an attractive package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Payroll /Compensation&Benefits Specialist (Spanish)
€31000 - 39000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a HR Payroll/Compensation&Benefits Speci...2 months ago
- HR Administrator - Dutch - Amersfoort
€Up to 1 per annum
Our international client, who are leaders in the world of technology, are looking for a new addition to their dynamic European Human Resources team based in Amersfoort...6 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...6 days ago
- Danish Presales Consultant
€0 - 0
Do you have a big interest and passion for sales and want to work for one of the worlds largest IT and software companies? Here is your chance! About HPE HPE helps the...about 1 month ago
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€20000 - 21000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! The Company. For an international company, we are c...2 months ago