Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||HR Operations Specialist|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum + canteen, mobile, phone, laptop, negtiable|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
HR Operations Specialist EMEA
Our client, a multinational technology and new media organisation, based in Dublin 2, are seeking to find the next HR superstar for their EMEA HQ. This will be a dynamic and impactful role, as the successful candidate will have input in shaping the employee experience for the whole of EMEA.
Championing process improvement and policy updates, this HR Operations Specialist will become the face of the next phase of growth within this multinational. The special thing about this role is that there is a dual function within the organisation - you will sit across the people operations team and also be the face of integration into this organisation for new employees. In this role you will also have visability on the organsiational development of the organisation with input into process improvement and change.
- Become the guru with regard to information and integration of new employees
- Partner with the HR Ops team an HRBP team to manage queries and process improvements
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on internal processes and policies
- Be the "go to" person with regard to driving the integration program for international colleagues
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Wicked organisational skills
- Passionate about best practice
- A Bachelor's Degree in HR or a related discipline
This role is offered on a full time, contract basis. There is generous salary (depending on experience) and other benefits, including laptop, mobile phone and complimentary catered canteen onsite.
This is not a role to be missed as it will give you exposure to one of the most successful multinational tech organisations globally and you will have the opportunity to help enhance its already fantastic "people centric" operations!
APPLY NOW!!!! Send your CV in confidence to Carol in Principle
Carol Dowling | email@example.com | 01 603 5076
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Human Resource Manager Spain (French+Spanish)
€30000 - 30000
Are you looking for a diverse and challenging function in Human Resources? Are you willing to be part of the growth of a company and have an impact in its organization...6 days ago