Get similar jobs by email Register →
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an HR Payroll Specialist.
In this role, you will be in charge of the complete HR administration and payroll activities of the Shared Service Center's employees.
- Process full cycle paperwork and HR administration service for new, current and terminated employees and manage personnel files
- Prepare Payroll and arrange social security payments and employer social taxes
- Liaise and handle communication with governmental institutions such as Social Security, Tax Offices, Pension Office, etc.
- Handle due payments (salaries to employees; to third parties: tax authorities, social security, pension provider...)
- Provide advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their contractual terms and conditions and HR policies
- Continuously follow up on changes and updates in employment law
- Produce regular and on demand payroll reports and statistical information
- Ensure HR administration is compliant with HR policies, audit, employment laws and country legal requirements
- Control over the correctness of the data in the HR and payroll system, in particular: work schedules, overtime hours, holiday leave, maternity and paternity leave, overtime, sick leave etc.
- Manage external HR administration providers and manage potential Labor Inspections
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects or missions
- Excellent level of English + Spanish + additional European language is an asset
- Min. 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Studies in HR/Finance or equivalent
- Experience in a Shared Service Center is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Responsible and ability to take ownership on your tasks
- Problem solving capabilities
- Team player
- Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Career opportunities
- A job with a large scope of responsibilities
- International and multicultural environment
- A Company with worldwide reputation
- Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- Start date: asap, to be discussed
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...18 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 2 months ago