Get similar jobs by email Register →
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Russian Client Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work accurately, manage their own work load and have expose to working towards SLAs and deadlines.
If you are confident in your own ability and are looking for a team that will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, then look no further!
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s Russian speaking clients. He ensures that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). Additional duties include customer service interactions via phone and email exchange. A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork traits will help ensure success. ADP will provide a proper training and a supervision that takes from 3 to 6 months before the Payroll Specialist starts working independently.
- Review and process client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing
- Be responsible for running appropriate reports, analyzing resulting data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applies client payroll policies and procedures
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities
- Maintain payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact with client's payroll, accounting or human resources department
- University degree preferred
- Fluent Russian (min. C1 level)
- Communicative level of English (min. B2 level)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Detail- and numbers-oriented personality
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus
- Friendly international environment in modern offices in the centre of Prague with excellent access to public transport
- Wide range of benefits - 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers fully covered by ADP, free language lessons, various company discounts - e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card, free beverages, relaxation zone in the workplace etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...about 3 hours ago
- Client Specialist with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...14 days ago
- Fitbit Products Support Specialist with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...2 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...14 days ago