Get similar jobs by email Register →
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Russian Client Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work accurately, manage their own work load and have expose to working towards SLAs and deadlines.
If you are confident in your own ability and are looking for a team that will value your expertise and reward you with development and career progression, then look no further!
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s Russian speaking clients. He ensures that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). Additional duties include customer service interactions via phone and email exchange. A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork traits will help ensure success. ADP will provide a proper training and a supervision that takes from 3 to 6 months before the Payroll Specialist starts working independently.
- Review and process client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing
- Be responsible for running appropriate reports, analyzing resulting data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applies client payroll policies and procedures
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities
- Maintain payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact with client's payroll, accounting or human resources department
- University degree preferred
- Fluent Russian (min. C1 level)
- Communicative level of English (min. B2 level)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Detail- and numbers-oriented personality
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus
- Friendly international environment in modern offices in the centre of Prague with excellent access to public transport
- Wide range of benefits - 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers fully covered by ADP, free language lessons, various company discounts - e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card, free beverages, relaxation zone in the workplace etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Payroll /Compensation&Benefits Specialist (Spanish)
€31000 - 39000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a HR Payroll/Compensation&Benefits Speci...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...19 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...19 days ago
- International Payroll Manager - Paris
€55000 - 65000
International Payroll Manager wanted here in Paris – We’re looking for near native English speakers (Dutch and/or French would be a plus) with proven people management...2 months ago