Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Administration Process Analyst will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
- Coordinate and follow-up Flex benefits (benefits selected, amounts, indication for payroll)
- Declarations and documentation preparation
- Validation of absence justifications
- Help in Teambuilding's initiatives
- Expenses validation
- Confirmation of daily allowances for payroll (according to countries)
- Payroll activities
- Reporting (HR reporting, Recruitment reporting)
- Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of Dutch
- Good knowledge of English
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Senior Analyst
€30000 - 45000
HR SENIOR ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Senior HR Analyst to join the growing te...3 months ago
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
Do you have a hands-on attitude and passion for HR? For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a...3 days ago
- Recruitment Administrator - French and / Or Dutch Speaking
€27000 - 32000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Administrator where you can use your language skills? Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leadi...27 days ago
- HR Payroll Specialist
€28000 - 32000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an HR Payroll Specialist. The Job In this role, you w...7 days ago
- Junior Recruiter (Danish/Dutch/French/German)
€16000 - 16000
Are you ready to discover new challenges in one of the greatest cities? For a big BPO company with international environment we are looking for a full-time Junior Recr...3 months ago