Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Administration Process Analyst will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
- Coordinate and follow-up Flex benefits (benefits selected, amounts, indication for payroll)
- Declarations and documentation preparation
- Validation of absence justifications
- Help in Teambuilding's initiatives
- Expenses validation
- Confirmation of daily allowances for payroll (according to countries)
- Payroll activities
- Reporting (HR reporting, Recruitment reporting)
- Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of Dutch
- Good knowledge of English
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist
€0 - 0
Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthou...2 months ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...6 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...13 days ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...17 days ago
- Dutch Performance Management to Prague (relocation offered)
Career in Performance Management? We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Performance Management Associate with to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move t...6 days ago