Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Prepare data for payroll process
- Coordinate and follow-up Flex benefits (benefits selected, amounts, indication for payroll)
- Administrate HR systems, cooperate with HR administrators, system updates and problem solving
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to payroll regulations
- Process payroll requests
- Maintain payroll information
- Payslip production
- Tax and deduction setups
- Dealing with policies to be defined by HRBP, that will require operational support: Bonus; Performance Management; Car and Fleet Management; Recognition program; Career path and promotion process
- Min. 1 year of experience in Payroll or Personnel Administration area
- Very Good command of English
- Very Good command of Spanish/German/French/Dutch/Norwegian/Swedish
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Working knowledge of payroll & personnel administration systems
- University Degree
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Good Customer Care & Organizational skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Manager
€40000 - 42000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They represent a number of high profile companies and are a globally recognised brand t...2 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...5 months ago
- French Payment Experience Specialist
Overview Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' wel...about 5 hours ago
- Administrative Specialist (Dutch/Flemish)
€14000 - 16000
Would you like to leave your footprints in a brand new project? Are you a motivated person with a lot of flexibility? Then this is a position for you! The Company Our ...7 days ago
- Customer Care Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...13 days ago