Get similar jobs by email Register →
For our office in Brno we are looking for candidates who would like to join our branch of international company in the role of HR Recruiter.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and build strong client relationships
- Source candidates proactively, engage with external Agencies, screen relevant candidates, present candidates to hiring managers and make hiring recommendations where appropriate
- Interview candidates and apply selection criteria and use of behavioral interview techniques
- Consistently achieves KPI’s including productivity, time to hire and quality of hire metrics
- Participates in staffing related projects
- Effectively share candidates across staffing teams by using knowledge of businesses, professions and recruiter relationships
- Ad Hoc Requests: reports, analysis on the requests.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and client customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT to complete reporting and documentation efficiently and effectively
- 2 + years of related recruiting experience: passion for placing candidates; significant experience identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously
- Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross group collaboration and oral/written communication skills
- Educational qualification: Min bachelor’s Degree
- Possibility to join global fast growing multicultural organization
- Opportunity to develop
- Meal vouchers
Dear applicant, Please read carefully and agree to the following conditions contained in the text below and include it in your application or response to the specific job advertisement for you which you wish to apply. Otherwise we cannot process your job application.
I, the job applicant, agree that the company CPL Jobs, s.r.o., with its legal address at Rybná 14, Praha 1, Czech Republic and branches in Prague and Brno , may process my private personal data in its role as an employment intermediary/agent (i.e. filing, editing, sorting and providing my CV and private personal data to a third party/employer whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů", until such time that I inform you that I no longer wish to have my data processed or stored by CPL Jobs s.r.o. I confirm that I have been notified herein of my rights in connection with access to and protection of my personal information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please click here.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...17 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 1 month ago