Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||HR Senior Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 45000|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
HR SENIOR ANALYST
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Senior HR Analyst to join the growing team.
Responsibilities Roles and Responsibilities include Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the values which centre on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. As a key member of staff, the Analyst is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
The HR senior analyst is a senior role within onsite HR leading the delivery of services within the HR suite to onsite clients.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally the key talents for the internal clients
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Acts as the member of the HR Team
- Develops lower grade HR team members to assist in succession planning
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement
- Coach more junior team members and provide constructive feedback to assist
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyze and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelors degree in one of the following areas – HR, Law, Business/Finance. Ideally Masters level qualifications.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management (6 Years + minimum)
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Labour Law Knowledge Skills
- Payroll management experience
- Systems Experience in SAP and Brassring
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
The Company Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array of...2 months ago
- HR Generalist (English)
€30000 - 40000
The Company. Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job. In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array ...13 days ago
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...about 1 month ago
- French HR Consultant - Limerick
€40000 - 50000 per annum
We're looking for .FR's for this HR job here in Limerick. Have a third level degree and/or CIPD Certification along with excellent communication skills in both French ...3 months ago
- Senior Compliance Manager - Swiss Private Bank- LATAM
€Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc150000 per annum
*****Open to EU talent - Apply now, interview next week***** Are you looking to develop your career within Private Banking in Switzerland as a Senior Compliance Manage...2 months ago