Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||HR Specialist German Speaker (International Mobility)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Advice, assistance and support of employees in the field of international mobility
- Creation of invitation letters and employer letters
- Processing of payroll cases
- Cooperation with internal business partners and external vendors (tax advisors, payroll, immigration, etc.)
- Close cooperation with onsite team to support international mobility processing
- Ensuring compliance with the SLA's and quality standards
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in international business environment (Finance & Accounting, HR, Customer Service roles)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Very strong attention-to-detail skills
- Can-do and client-focus attitude
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Thirst for knowledge and self-development
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Specialist
€23000 - 25000
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for marketing and the internet? The Company. Our Client, an American leader in online display and advertis...11 days ago
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...about 2 months ago
- German Sports Advisor Specialist
Are you passionate about sports? Do you have a constant desire to challenge your body and be active? Are you interested in sports fashion and you like helping others? ...about 2 months ago
- German Business Sales Specialist
Responsibilities Manage the entire sales cycle following the client’s processes and procedures Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs Gener...3 months ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...8 months ago