Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||HR Specialist German Speaker (International Mobility)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Advice, assistance and support of employees in the field of international mobility
- Creation of invitation letters and employer letters
- Processing of payroll cases
- Cooperation with internal business partners and external vendors (tax advisors, payroll, immigration, etc.)
- Close cooperation with onsite team to support international mobility processing
- Ensuring compliance with the SLA's and quality standards
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in international business environment (Finance & Accounting, HR, Customer Service roles)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Very strong attention-to-detail skills
- Can-do and client-focus attitude
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Thirst for knowledge and self-development
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Specialist with Dutch
€0 - 0
HR Specialist with Dutch New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible ind...2 days ago
- German e-Payment Experience Specialist (Cork)
Overview Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' wel...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23000
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...3 days ago
- Customer Service Advisor Multilingual Speaker
Job description Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network Delivering professional an...29 days ago
- Swedish speaker wanted for P.A. /Travel Agent job Cork
€24000 - 28000
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Swedish P.A. (Personal Assistant) & Travel Agent job in Cork for a great client of ours who o...3 days ago