Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||HR Specialist German Speaker (International Mobility)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Capgemini is one of the of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Advice, assistance and support of employees in the field of international mobility
- Creation of invitation letters and employer letters
- Processing of payroll cases
- Cooperation with internal business partners and external vendors (tax advisors, payroll, immigration, etc.)
- Close cooperation with onsite team to support international mobility processing
- Ensuring compliance with the SLA's and quality standards
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in international business environment (Finance & Accounting, HR, Customer Service roles)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Very strong attention-to-detail skills
- Can-do and client-focus attitude
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Thirst for knowledge and self-development
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...7 days ago
- German Customer Support Specialist
€Salary Basic: EUR 957 (paid 14 times) + Monthly Performance Bonus: up to EUR 100 + Lunch Allowance: EUR 6 per day + Extra bonus (Every 190 days): EUR 600
GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Location: Lisbon Our client, a successful BPO provider, with offices all around the globe, is currently looking for a German Cus...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...6 days ago
- German Nutritionist
Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world le...7 days ago
- Arabic speaker needed for Admin Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Right now we are looking for an Arabic speaker for an admin support job in Dublin. We are on the lookout for someone who wants to work for an ...2 months ago