Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Page Personnel|
|Job Title||HR Specialist (m/f) - Multinational|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€20000 - €25000 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
For our client we are looking for a dynamic and commercial HR professional to support the global team, focusing on Southern Europe. Working in a small team, you will help run the day to day Performance activities in Southern Europe.
International leader in the flexible workspace revolution. They are famous for being the standard in office, technology and flexible workspace. Our client has more than 3,300 business centres in over 120 countries and serve 2.5million customers daily.
They are building a Global Field Performance Team in Barcelona to work closely with the field business to drive performance around the world. The client runs an extremely entrepreneurial business and is seeking out intelligent, energetic, self-motivated and eager-to-learn individuals that want to be part of a global performance team, supporting the business to build a high-performance workforce for the future.
- Supporting and coaching Managers through: Performance Management, Performance Reviews, Employee Relations, Probationary Period Management
- Industrial Relations
- Investigations for ethics & compliance
- Ad hoc organisational change projects
- Author ER and Performance related policy's and tools.
- Performance Metrics
- Contact for all aspects of labour law (Labour and Social Law)
To be considered for this role - the selected individual will need to have experience in as many of the areas below as possible:
- Be a positive professional and motivator
- Drive Basic Performance and ER Behaviours across a business
- Project Management
- Lead the design and implementation of Performance & ER initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to deliver and support
- Support in setting quality and process standards
- Be prepared for unplanned accelerated requirements
- Develop and maintain deep ER and business knowledge
- Ensure this knowledge can be replicated, transferred to FTEs and partners (in a structured induction programme)
- Lead, manage, train, onboard and induct managers in the field
- We move fast, push the boundaries, drive ourselves to be better and deliver more. Ideal candidates will jump right in and be at home in this environment. You need to take the initiative and focus on delivery. If something is missing - figure out how to fill the gap and keep moving.
- Experience working in a global and multi-cultural environment is a major plus - we span a lot of countries, different people, different approaches - all linked to the common goal of getting our projects/initiatives delivered and doing them well.
- Many challenging situations are resolved by having good business/technical judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to find the answer.
Skills and Training:
- Excellent English and Spanish or Portuguese or Italian, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to simplify, refine and clearly articulate issues
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Continuous drive to learn and advance skills
- Quality first approach
- Strong educational background, BSc (Business, Engineering, HR or related) required
- Minimum 3 years' Experience in HR Environment
- Can develop strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of labour and social Law
- Can do attitude, solutions orientated and an eye for detail
- Ambitious, with a desire to grow with the business
- Experience with PeopleSoft and HR related Systems
- Experience in an international organisation; able to work with diverse and remote teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a drive to succeed, not just for self, but for team and company.
Great growth potential inside a global, operating company inside Barcelona.
- Competitive base salary
- Long-term opportunity
- Multicultural environment
- Based in Barcelona