Get similar jobs by email Register →
Reporting to HR Service Delivery Team Leader, the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for administering the Learning Management System (LMS) activities within GMP requirements.
- Validation and input of training records on LMS system.
- Liaise with LMS key users and third party service providers as required.
- Provide support to system users on individual training queries.
- Support LMS Training KPIs and Compliance Reporting
- (routine and non-routine) to meet business requirements.
- Other HR administration duties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional HR related qualification.
- Relevant experience in HR or Training.
- Proficient in MS packages. Experience in SAP HR and LMS preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Flexible and pro- active approach to work
For further Information on this role, please contact Sarah on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
The Company Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array of...13 days ago
- French HR Consultant - Limerick
€40000 - 50000 per annum
We're looking for .FR's for this HR job here in Limerick. Have a third level degree and/or CIPD Certification along with excellent communication skills in both French ...24 days ago