Get similar jobs by email Register →
Reporting to HR Service Delivery Team Leader, the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for administering the Learning Management System (LMS) activities within GMP requirements.
- Validation and input of training records on LMS system.
- Liaise with LMS key users and third party service providers as required.
- Provide support to system users on individual training queries.
- Support LMS Training KPIs and Compliance Reporting
- (routine and non-routine) to meet business requirements.
- Other HR administration duties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional HR related qualification.
- Relevant experience in HR or Training.
- Proficient in MS packages. Experience in SAP HR and LMS preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Flexible and pro- active approach to work
For further Information on this role, please contact Sarah on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Business Partner
Be part of It You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner t...3 months ago