Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client are a leading player in the Fashion retail sector having a portfolio of highly reputable brands, and are expanding their operations both locally and internationally. They are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This position will report to the Managing Director and will manage the whole HR function.
- Manage the whole recruitment process while creating efficient procedures for departmental heads to follow
- Handling employee relations and related HR matters.
- Create and implement company processes and manuals
- Conduct regular meetings with Senior management in order to assess current and future requirements
- Coordinate the staff appraisal system together with the departmental heads
- Oversee the induction and training and development functions within the company
- Advise the senior management team with strategic recommendations for talent management within the organization and implement accordingly
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a Human Resources capacity at Executive or Management level
- Ideally have a Diploma or Degree in an HR related field
- Be knowledgeable about Maltese Employment Law
- Have strong communication skills at all levels
- Be friendly, approachable and assured whilst being assertive when required
If you wish to apply, please send your CV in MS Word Format (your name in the file) to Simon at email@example.com .
Should you require further information please call on 00356 20994444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
The Company Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array of...11 days ago
- French HR Consultant - Limerick
€40000 - 50000 per annum
We're looking for .FR's for this HR job here in Limerick. Have a third level degree and/or CIPD Certification along with excellent communication skills in both French ...22 days ago