Get similar jobs by email Register →
Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton
Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in stressful situations? Would you like to make a real difference to customers and their experiences? Is challenge and variation something that you look for in a job? In that case, this opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
About our client
Our client is an internationally operating business services company, providing services in over ten industries, varying from e.g. consumer electronics to healthcare services and tourism. They are present in over 125 locations worldwide and provide outsourcing services to many world-famous brands and Fortune 500 companies. For our client's business centre in Luton we are currently recruiting Hungarian Automotive Customer Advisors. In this position you will be working for one of their clients, an acclaimed provider of in-vehicle security systems, with subscription-based communication and emergency services.
Why move to Luton?
Could you see yourself working in close vicinity of Britain's mesmerising capital, London? Luton is just 40 minutes by train from London's city centre and is known for being home to one of Britain's largest airports. Besides being a neighbouring city to London, Luton itself has a lot to offer as well. You can experience world-class football here, visit the largest carnival in Europe, enjoy the beautiful nature of the region Bedfordshire and much, much more!
About the position
As an Automotive Customer Advisor you will be involved in inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available.
Your responsibilities include:
- Effectively answering all types of customer calls including emergency and non-emergency calls, general enquiries and other service calls
- Analysing the information received from the caller, using accurate decision-making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient
- When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and coordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country
- Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences
- Remaining up-to-date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service and taking responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate
- Bilingual or multilingual
- Native Hungarianspeaker
- High level of English
- Fluency in one of the following languages:
- Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, German.
- At least 12 months’ experience working in a similar fast-paced environment
- The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurized situations
- Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential
- Confident PC user
- Fulltime contract with fixed salary
- Relocation Package
- One week of paid hotel accommodation
- Reimbursement for flight ticket
- Assistance in finding permanent housing
- Two weeks of paid training in order to fully prepare you for the position
- The opportunity to grow professionally within a world-renowned company close to London
- A diverse and challenging job in an international, tight-knit work environment
Are you interested in this position and would you like to work in Luton?
Apply today by sending your English CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted shortly!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Hungarian Customer Service Advisor
About Our Partner Our partner is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business pro...2 months ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Advisor to Sofia, Bulgaria
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Sofia, Bulgaria? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/bulgaria/sofia/ About Our Partner Our partner is one of the largest cust...2 months ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Care Advisor
€18000 - 50000
Lähde osaksi kumppanimme asiakaspalvelutiimiin ja aloita kansainvälinen ura! Etsimme ihmisiä, jotka välittävät muista. Uusia kykyjä, jotka haluavat rakentaa loistokkaa...19 days ago
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...about 1 month ago