Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Hungarian Customer Service Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece.
Do you speak Hungarian and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Hungarian speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Athens!
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Greece.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now our partner as a Hungarian Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste their famous kitchen! The history of 3.000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in both Hungarian and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support: Flight ticket, accommodation for 2 weeks and help in many other things
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all their employees
- Hungarian Customer Service Advisor
About Our Partner Our partner is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business pro...2 months ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Advisor to Sofia, Bulgaria
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Sofia, Bulgaria? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/bulgaria/sofia/ About Our Partner Our partner is one of the largest cust...2 months ago
- Airbnb Customer Service Agent
Location: Barcelona Skills: Native Level of French, Professional English Salary: 16.500 Euro Gross/year An Ordinary Day of An Airbnb Customer Service Agent 8:00 Good m...10 days ago
- GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Are you a German speaker, with passion for fashion and IT and wanting to relocate to Amsterdam? Then this is your chance! Multilingul Jobs Worldwide is searching for a...12 days ago