Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||iGaming Customer Agent (German)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||18000 - 20000|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Are you ready for this change?
Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 countries around the globe, ensuring first-class excellency.
They have a centrally-located, modern and human-sized office in the vibrant city of Barcelona, fantastic culture and international team of professionals.
After 2 weeks of training + 2 weeks of shadowing (both are paid), your responsibilities will be to:
– Help customers via e-mail and live chat on gaming or technical issues (no phone calls involved)
– Assist them with the services and products offered
– Report to the team leaders and other partners
– You speak German at a native level and you have a good level of English
– You are interested in online casinos and betting
– You have empathy, with a problem-solving attitude and an ability to handle pressure
– You are a great team player able to work independently
– You can start working as soon as possible
– Full-time job: 40 hours per week with rotating shifts from 08:00 am to 17:00 pm or 16.00 pm to 01:00 am, including weekends, 2 days off in a row every week
– Competitive base salary 1500€ gross/ month + commissions + bonuses
– Assistance with NIE and Social Security number (provided you have a work permit)
– 300€ per year to use for wellness
– Fresh fruit and coffee
– Yoga classes in the workplace and free Spanish classes
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian customer support agent in iGaming on sunny Malta!
€20000 - 26000
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to re...about 2 months ago
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...12 days ago
- iGaming Customer Service (German)
€18000 - 22000
The Company. Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 count...26 days ago
- German Customer Support Agent to world leading iGaming client in Malta!
€0 - 200000
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...11 days ago
- iGaming Customer Service – Night Shift (German)
€18000 - 22000
The Company. Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 count...about 1 month ago