Get similar jobs by email Register →
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on!
Position in brief:
- Manage A to Z recruitment projects for your assigned region
- Build relationships with hiring managers, providing support and guidance before, during and after recruitment
- Develop effective hiring strategies and build talent pools
- Deliver a positive candidate experience during all stages of hiring
- Seek out and implement effective HR marketing/Employer branding opportunities
- 3 or more years experience in an in house or agency recruitment position
- Advanced English language skills and advanced skills in one of the following languages: French, German or Dutch
- Excellent general professional communication skills both spoken and Written,
- Ability to focus on getting results and being a positive team player
- Excellent opportunity to join a well organised, professional international business,
- Very good long term career prospects - You will be joining at the start of a new team at a time when the company is going through a long term large scale expansion plan for Prague,
- Multicultural office working environment,
- Competitive salary and very good bonuses and company benefits available,
- Candidates wishing to relocate to Prague are welcome to apply,
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below. Please note, for this position we can only accept applications from EU citizens or people with valid work permits for the Czech Republic.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...19 days ago
- Social Media Recruiter with German
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...6 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...about 1 month ago
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...4 months ago
- International Sales Recruiter
€19000 - 19000
Do you have previous experience in direct search for candidates? Would you like to be part of a kick-off project at one of the biggest international companies in Barce...about 1 month ago