Get similar jobs by email Register →
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on!
Position in brief:
- Manage A to Z recruitment projects for your assigned region
- Build relationships with hiring managers, providing support and guidance before, during and after recruitment
- Develop effective hiring strategies and build talent pools
- Deliver a positive candidate experience during all stages of hiring
- Seek out and implement effective HR marketing/Employer branding opportunities
- 3 or more years experience in an in house or agency recruitment position
- Advanced English language skills and advanced skills in one of the following languages: French, German or Dutch
- Excellent general professional communication skills both spoken and Written,
- Ability to focus on getting results and being a positive team player
- Excellent opportunity to join a well organised, professional international business,
- Very good long term career prospects - You will be joining at the start of a new team at a time when the company is going through a long term large scale expansion plan for Prague,
- Multicultural office working environment,
- Competitive salary and very good bonuses and company benefits available,
- Candidates wishing to relocate to Prague are welcome to apply,
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below. Please note, for this position we can only accept applications from EU citizens or people with valid work permits for the Czech Republic.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...18 days ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...11 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist
€0 - 0
Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthou...3 months ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...22 days ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...4 days ago