Get similar jobs by email Register →
Full-time and Part-time (Shifts)
Prague, Czech Republic
Languages Required: English and Spanish
Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and France. For customers it means no more coins or pay & display receipts; now they can pay using a debit or credit card right from their phone and add more time without going back to the meter.
This position entails receiving customer enquiries, typically from those struggling to navigate an automated payment system, and facilitating their request by taking details, creating accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have. This is a purely inbound customer service campaign with no sales. Utilitywise Prague is looking for applicants who can handle a high volume of inbound calls to assist these customers, ensuring the payment process goes as smoothly as possible. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer service, enthusiasm and communication skills to be able to complete this essential service successfully for our client.
• English and Spanish bilingual speakers
• Excellent phone/written/communication/listening skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• Good team player
• Comfortable talking on the phone whilst typing on a PC
• Be flexible in regards to working hours (24/7 operation)
• Legally qualified to work in the Czech Republic
To be eligible for this position you must be a European citizen or already hold a valid Czech work permit.
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time or part-time employment
• Beautiful central location in Karlin
• Healthy remuneration package (including performance bonuses & incentives)
• Paid training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and career evolution
• Free language courses
• Meal vouchers after 6 months
• Normal business hours
• Extra holiday day after each year of employment
• Discounted local gym memberships (www.multisport.cz) and internal sporting groups.
• Frequent team building & company events
PAID TRAINING AND FREE DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
We help the world’s leading brands by providing sales and marketing services, tech support, customer experience initiatives, payment systems, account management, and more! We have 15 years’ experience in outsourcing and draw upon our over 300 colleagues to provide best in class service to our clients.
We strive to continually improve our workplace with better benefits, regular team-building events (BBQs, family days, sporting activities), and more. We offer personal and professional development to promote people who display initiative and the desire for success. Our career opportunities offer fast placement for you to start your happy career and life in Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inbound Sales and Customer Service (Dutch)
€0 - 15000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...3 months ago
- Inbound Sales and Customer Service (Dutch)
€11000 - 16000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...4 months ago
- French Speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger)-Temp contract
€22000 - 22000
Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger) The Opportunity Ever fancied a career in fashion? As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll...2 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...14 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€18000 - 25000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling for a world-leader in the de...18 days ago