Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As an Inbound and Customer Service Representative, you will work for a well known Hardware and Software brand. Your main responsibilities are:
– Deliver outstanding sales and customer service via phone and email by taking ownership of queries and provide appropriate solutions to the customers
– Effectively inform and assist customers in their buying options and decisions by providing the adequate solutions to their needs
– Constantly improve your knowledge of the products and solutions offered by the company
– Establish and maintain efficient collaboration with the company’s partners
– Demonstrate an understanding of primary competitor services and technologies and articulate the competitive advantages of the company's services and products
– You have a native level of Dutch + a good level of English (at least B2)
– You have an interest in Sales. Previous experience is an asset but not a must.
– You have very good communication skills
– You have the ability to convince people and handle objections
– You are willing to understand customer’s needs and provide a real service
– You have a sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts 07:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer service and Social Media representative
€0 - 0
Kundtjänstrepresentant - Sociala medier ansvarig til Maastricht, Nederländerna. Vår klient Vår klient är en Tysk biltilvärkare som är en av världens mest välkända varu...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Are you a native Swedish ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. Why work ...13 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Are you Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Cust...13 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. Why work i...13 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now lo...21 days ago