Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As an Inbound and Customer Service Representative, you will work for a well known Hardware and Software brand. Your main responsibilities are:
– Deliver outstanding sales and customer service via phone and email by taking ownership of queries and provide appropriate solutions to the customers
– Effectively inform and assist customers in their buying options and decisions by providing the adequate solutions to their needs
– Constantly improve your knowledge of the products and solutions offered by the company
– Establish and maintain efficient collaboration with the company’s partners
– Demonstrate an understanding of primary competitor services and technologies and articulate the competitive advantages of the company's services and products
– You have a native level of German + a good level of English (at least B2)
– You have an interest in Sales. Previous experience is an asset but not a must.
– You have very good communication skills
– You have the ability to convince people and handle objections
– You are willing to understand customer’s needs and provide a real service
– You have a sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts 07:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service
Are you passionate about financial technology and you look forward to working in the international and sunny Malta? We are currently looking for German speakers for a ...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, lead recruitment company in EU, is looking for dedicated German speakers for Customer Support positions in Lisbon. As a Customer Support, ...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Ambassador
€Relocation Package + Attractive salary
Are you a native Swedish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your work? Can you imagine yourself as ...3 days ago
- German Customer Service
We are looking for a new German colleague to our energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players at the i...4 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service
Do you speak Dutch and want to become part of a leading technology company in Lisbon, Portugal? Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full ra...4 days ago