Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Inbound Sales Representative (Italian)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||1083€ gross/month without accommodation|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will work for a Warranty leading company. Your main responsibilities are:
– Deliver outstanding sales and customer service via phone and email by taking ownership of queries and provide appropriate solutions to the customers
– Effectively inform and assist customers in their buying options and decisions by providing the adequate solutions to their needs
– Adequately use positive sales and marketing techniques to convert calls into sales
– Constantly improve your knowledge of the products and solutions offered by the company
– Establish and maintain efficient collaboration with the company’s partners
– Respect established procedures and quality of service agreements, achieving and excelling individual and team targets
– You have a native level of Italian. A good level of English is a plus.
– You have previous experience in Sales (B2B or B2C)
– You have very good communication skills
– You have the ability to convince people and handle objections
– You are willing to understand customer’s needs and provide a real service
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 07:00 am – 7:00 pm + Saturdays 7:00 am – 04:00 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1083€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Sales Representative
French Sales Representative Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the ...about 2 months ago
- German Sales Representative
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have an outgoing and confident personality? If so, we have a great job opportunity ...about 2 months ago
- German Sales Representative
We are currently looking for a German Sales Representative for our client in beautiful Barcelona. Are you interested in sales and want to kick start your career in the...3 months ago
- Dutch Sales Representative in Barcelona
€0 - 0
Dutch Sales Representative in Barcelona Are you native Dutch and would you like to work in sunny Barcelona? Would you like to develop your career in an international e...about 2 months ago
- German Sales Representative to Barcelona
€17000 - 20000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...about 2 months ago