Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Independent Financial Advisor|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Plus incentives|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Salary c£30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus plus Incentives
SRGEurope have been given the opportunity to recruit an Independent Financial Adviser for one of Gibraltar´s longest established Financial Advisory services and are specialists in trust and tax planning. Having recently embarked on a huge marketing campaign in the Iberian Peninsula they are seeking a number of Diploma qualified Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) Level 4 Qualified, looking to provide tax led Wealth Management Solutions.
IFA Key Responsibilities:
- To maintain and develop the size and quality of the prospects, clients and intermediary network base
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, email and personal visits.
- Build profitable relationships with prospective and current clients by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate independent solutions.
- Provide financial advice to clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth as well as discuss developments in the economy and financial markets.
- At all times provide ethical and best advice following procedures set out in the Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) manual.
- Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner.
- Prepare recommendation letters - clients and intermediary correspondence in line with four eyes principle.
- Provide regular portfolio performance and financial review for clients.
- Provide support and participate in marketing activities such as golf days, exhibitions and seminars.
- Lead and assist in the drafting of editorial content, blogs and adverts and any other related marketing activity.
- Ensure cross selling opportunities within the Group are maximised.
- Provide cover or help to other team members as and when necessary.
- Self-driven, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on providing high quality advice
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all types of prospects and clients
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- A good empathetic communicator well presented, with strong business acumen and accountable
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Must be an excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communicator
- Able to demonstrate success and experience at achieving genuine sales targets in a independent financial advice environment
- Must be qualified to Diploma level 4 and therefore satisfy FSA and FSC regulatory requirements
- Results driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful track record in Financial Services sales.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with management and colleagues to ensure objectives are achieved
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Expected to take an active role at team meetings to progress common goals.
- Result-orientated ("hunter") with an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful track record in sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to advise clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth as well as discuss developments in the economy and financial markets
The successful Independent Financial Adviser candidate will benefit from a market leading brand, large marketing budgets, administration support, and accountancy and legal connections locally and internationally. There is a generous basic salary package on offer with excellent commission/fee and large bonus earning potential.
The successful Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) can work from their office in Gibraltar or can be based from home. The ideal IFA would already be based in Gibraltar, Southern Spain (Andalucia), Costa Blanca, Portugal or Nerja.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes as an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA), please apply now for immediate consideration.