Get similar jobs by email Register →
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team, based in Amsterdam.
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, we deliver great customer experiences in 58 languages around the globe. Here in Amsterdam, we employ over 550 agents who provide multilingual customer and technical support for some of the biggest brands in the world.
To support our clients’ growth strategies, we need an experienced recruiter to manage the complete candidate recruitment and selection process. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our friendly and supportive team, who are truly passionate about what they do.
What’s on offer…
- 25 days holiday
- A range of learning and leadership development programmes, and global career pathways on offer
- Pension plan
- Easy to reach location, please we’ll reimburse your travel costs if you live more than 10km from the office
What you’ll be doing….
- Co-ordinate the complete hiring processes, from creating job adverts, to arranging interviews and facilitating assessments and maintaining our candidate database
- Maintain candidate tracking system
- Develop knowledge of customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Leverage a broad range of recruitment methods and channels to source qualified candidates, including digital channels, traditional media, community based organizations and formal/informal networks
What you’ll need…
- Minimum of 12 months high volume recruitment experience (in-house or agency)
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing, preferably in combination with another (European) language (Dutch)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to targets and time-pressures
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
*we will only take applicants into consideration whom reside in the Netherlands by their time of application and have all valid documents to work in the Netherlands.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...6 months ago