Get similar jobs by email Register →
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak German, French or Dutch and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
For an American multinational technology giant who has revolutionized the Internet Industry, we are currently recruiting for German, French and Dutch speakers for their multicultural and dynamic support team in Barcelona. Are you ready to take part in an exclusive and exciting adventure?
In this position, you will be responsible to ensure excellent customer service to the German, French or Dutch market, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:
- Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Gather information from customers, ensure resolutions of queries, and troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Provide high quality service
- Record all required data elements in CRM to provide good follow up and quality support
- Language skills: native level of German/French/Dutch + fluency in English
- Min. 6 months of previous experience in Customer Service or Technical Support in a Call Centre is preferred
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Interest in and willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Very good communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Team player, enthusiast and self-starter
- Analytic skills and problem solving skills
- Customer and Quality oriented
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 16.000€ / year + bonus + full paid training period
- Long term position, full time job (39h/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
- An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
- A fun, rewarding and open minded team
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
- Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500€ for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
- Start Date: ASAP