Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading service supplier, helping engineers and purchasing professionals in their job all over the world; the company is mainly involved in selling and delivering electronics components, IT services and solutions worldwide. It operates in 36 countries and trades in more than 100, with more than 4,500 employees, treating over 3,000 brands for a total of more than 600,000 products.
- Handling of all inbound online and offline requests, within agreed service levels (including first contact resolution and adherence to compliance processes).
- Utilise all appropriate selling techniques including up-selling, associated and substitute selling, account and contact penetration, probing for design, product and service opportunities and actively closing orders.
- Delivering Service Excellence through efficiency, accuracy and full utilisation of customer service skills when processing orders and dealing with customer enquiries and issues.
- Adhering to departmental/wider business procedures and achievement of quality standards consistently across all channels (call / written communication, error rates, CID creation/data capture etc).
- Driving own continual development, building and/or maintaining product, customer and industry knowledge.
- Ensuring data is complete and accurate, updating internal systems as required.
- Working effectively with all other sales and marketing functions to grow/manage accounts.
- Outbound calling as necessary to close sales opportunities on unassigned accounts and to close the loop on service enquiries.
- Demonstrable sales and service capability.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Self motivated and committed to continuous self-development.
- Excellent English and Native Speaker of Hungarian or Czech.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, remaining calm, focussed and effective with both internal and external customers.
- Able to use effective questioning and listening skills to gather; disseminate and apply appropriate process/procedures to information.
- Good Computer literacy with excellent keyboard skills.
- Results oriented.
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales Executive (Flemish+French)
€18000 - 22000
Could you imagine yourself living and working at the wonderful Costa del Sol? Do you have passion for sales and would you like to join a highly motivated and professio...2 months ago
- Inside Sales Representative (m/f)
€18000 - 24000
Are you customer-oriented? Is communication one of your strengths? Develop yourself further with our company! Due to our continuous growth Sellbytel is currently hirin...3 months ago
- Polish Inside Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15360 per annum
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for those who speak Polish and are looking to get into the sales business - If you like the idea of creating a new lif...8 days ago
- French Inside Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£20000 - £23000 per annum + 10% bonus
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for those who speak French and are looking to get into the sales business - If you like the idea of creating a new lif...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Sales - Inside Sales Job - Dublin
€40000 - 50000 per annum + OTE
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you ...about 2 months ago