Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading service supplier, helping engineers and purchasing professionals in their job all over the world; the company is mainly involved in selling and delivering electronics components, IT services and solutions worldwide. It operates in 36 countries and trades in more than 100, with more than 4,500 employees, treating over 3,000 brands for a total of more than 600,000 products.
- Handling of all inbound online and offline requests, within agreed service levels (including first contact resolution and adherence to compliance processes).
- Utilise all appropriate selling techniques including up-selling, associated and substitute selling, account and contact penetration, probing for design, product and service opportunities and actively closing orders.
- Delivering Service Excellence through efficiency, accuracy and full utilisation of customer service skills when processing orders and dealing with customer enquiries and issues.
- Adhering to departmental/wider business procedures and achievement of quality standards consistently across all channels (call / written communication, error rates, CID creation/data capture etc).
- Driving own continual development, building and/or maintaining product, customer and industry knowledge.
- Ensuring data is complete and accurate, updating internal systems as required.
- Working effectively with all other sales and marketing functions to grow/manage accounts.
- Outbound calling as necessary to close sales opportunities on unassigned accounts and to close the loop on service enquiries.
- Demonstrable sales and service capability.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Self motivated and committed to continuous self-development.
- Excellent English and Native Speaker of Hungarian or Czech.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, remaining calm, focussed and effective with both internal and external customers.
- Able to use effective questioning and listening skills to gather; disseminate and apply appropriate process/procedures to information.
- Good Computer literacy with excellent keyboard skills.
- Results oriented.
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales
Are you a dutch speaker, passionate for Sales-IT and looking for a job in Barcelona? Do you have the ability and enthusiast to become the next sales guru in one of the...25 days ago
- Danish Inside Sales at HPE
€0 - 50000
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise! About HPE HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut t...26 days ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Stuttgart
€38000 - 50000
Dutch Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Stuttgart for growing software company. We are looking for a Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Berlin
€38000 - 50000
Dutch Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Berlin for growing software company. We are looking for a Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B2B ...about 2 months ago
- German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients ...about 2 months ago