Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading service supplier, helping engineers and purchasing professionals in their job all over the world; the company is mainly involved in selling and delivering electronics components, IT services and solutions worldwide. It operates in 36 countries and trades in more than 100, with more than 4,500 employees, treating over 3,000 brands for a total of more than 600,000 products.
- Handling of all inbound online and offline requests, within agreed service levels (including first contact resolution and adherence to compliance processes).
- Utilise all appropriate selling techniques including up-selling, associated and substitute selling, account and contact penetration, probing for design, product and service opportunities and actively closing orders.
- Delivering Service Excellence through efficiency, accuracy and full utilisation of customer service skills when processing orders and dealing with customer enquiries and issues.
- Adhering to departmental/wider business procedures and achievement of quality standards consistently across all channels (call / written communication, error rates, CID creation/data capture etc).
- Driving own continual development, building and/or maintaining product, customer and industry knowledge.
- Ensuring data is complete and accurate, updating internal systems as required.
- Working effectively with all other sales and marketing functions to grow/manage accounts.
- Outbound calling as necessary to close sales opportunities on unassigned accounts and to close the loop on service enquiries.
- Demonstrable sales and service capability.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Self motivated and committed to continuous self-development.
- Excellent English and Native Speaker of Hungarian or Czech.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, remaining calm, focussed and effective with both internal and external customers.
- Able to use effective questioning and listening skills to gather; disseminate and apply appropriate process/procedures to information.
- Good Computer literacy with excellent keyboard skills.
- Results oriented.
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...4 days ago
- Inside Sales and Service Representative
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company...about 1 month ago
- Danish Inside Sales Rep - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Danish speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Danish speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Rep – Dublin City
€25000 - 26000
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Dutch speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Dutch speaker for an inside sales job. You ...about 2 months ago
- German Sales | Inside Sales Job - Dublin Featured Job
€40000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you ...3 days ago