Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading service supplier, helping engineers and purchasing professionals in their job all over the world; the company is mainly involved in selling and delivering electronics components, IT services and solutions worldwide. It operates in 36 countries and trades in more than 100, with more than 4,500 employees, treating over 3,000 brands for a total of more than 600,000 products.
- Handling of all inbound online and offline requests, within agreed service levels (including first contact resolution and adherence to compliance processes).
- Utilise all appropriate selling techniques including up-selling, associated and substitute selling, account and contact penetration, probing for design, product and service opportunities and actively closing orders.
- Delivering Service Excellence through efficiency, accuracy and full utilisation of customer service skills when processing orders and dealing with customer enquiries and issues.
- Adhering to departmental/wider business procedures and achievement of quality standards consistently across all channels (call / written communication, error rates, CID creation/data capture etc).
- Driving own continual development, building and/or maintaining product, customer and industry knowledge.
- Ensuring data is complete and accurate, updating internal systems as required.
- Working effectively with all other sales and marketing functions to grow/manage accounts.
- Outbound calling as necessary to close sales opportunities on unassigned accounts and to close the loop on service enquiries.
- Demonstrable sales and service capability.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Self motivated and committed to continuous self-development.
- Excellent English and Native Speaker of Hungarian or Czech.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, remaining calm, focussed and effective with both internal and external customers.
- Able to use effective questioning and listening skills to gather; disseminate and apply appropriate process/procedures to information.
- Good Computer literacy with excellent keyboard skills.
- Results oriented.
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to develop a strong experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales Executive (Dutch)
€to be discussed
Do you have passion for Business Development? Are you interested in doing sales in the hospitality and restaurant industry? Then this is your position: The Company. Th...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Inside Sales Stockholm
€£10000 - £15000 per annum + SEK GROSS PER MONTH
How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a piece of software - Sell them peace of mind. Work for an IT protecti...2 months ago
- Danish Inside Sales Sweden
€25500 per month + up to 8.500 SEK per month in commission
Work near the Ericsson Globe - more commonly remembered as the Home of Swedish Eurovision Final since 2002 & host for Eurovision 2000 & 2016 How about working in IT Sa...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...10 months ago
- French Speaking Inside Sales Manager
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a French speaking Inside Sales Manager to increase their market share...3 months ago