Get similar jobs by email Register →
Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Insight Analyst for an industry leader within online gaming. The Insight Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and reporting to drive company performance.
Insight Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Creating and distributing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL
- Providing ad hoc data requests and analysis
- Optimising existing reports and procedures
- Working closely with analytics team to have full insight into business requirements, dependencies and impacts
- Strong presentation skills to effectively display data to the business
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools
- Ability to work to timelines under own initiative
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures
Insight Analyst Experience and Skills:
- High level of SQL working with large datasets
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Previous analytical experience
- Strong Maths, statistical, analytical background
- Self-managed strategic thinker with ability to be a strong team player
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred) in Maths, Statistics, Economics or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience of working in an online gaming environment
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience in other programming languages such as R or Python
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5700 - Zlotych6000 per month + + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak Swedish and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Swedish speaking IT Analyst in Krako...about 2 months ago
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...about 2 months ago
- Data Analyst (Fluent German) @ US Data Analytics Game Changer!
€40000 - 60000
We are working with a data intelligence and insights platform company who are looking to hire a Data Analyst with fluent German to join their team. Established in the ...about 2 months ago