Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Instructional Designer (English Native)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||35000 - 38000|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats, playing the role of facilitator, innovator, researcher, and developer?
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our client´s learning and practicing programs.
Our client is an international company based in Barcelona.
The Instructional Designer is involved in the process of identifying the performance, skills, knowledge, information and attitude gaps of a targeted audience. You will create, select or suggest learning experiences that close this gap, based on instructional design methodology, current technology and best practices from the field.
– Implement in-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
– Generate and customize innovative, high-quality learning programs
– Writing instructional text, audio and video scripts, scenarios and case studies, learning activities, online course content, infographics and user guides
– Perform needs and task analysis and assess existing training
– Identify the most appropriate learning approach and content
– Collaborate with the Global Digital Learning team and Talent Development team
– Design, develop, implement and maintain trainings for global audience
The ideal candidate is an education professional on blended learning and knows perfectly how to connect the adequate learning solutions with the right content.
– You have a native level of English
– You have a min. 2 years of proven experience in instructional design and with instructional design models
– You are able to identify target audience’s training needs
– You set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
– You know how to use visual design skills as: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Storyboard
– You have experience in designing and developing eLearning, multimedia and other computer based training, ideally within a corporate learning environment
– You know the tools: Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suit, SCORM, AICC, xAPI
– You can analyse and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
– You are good in create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
– You have a Bachelor Degree in Instructional Design, Education technology or similar
– You have strong verbal and written communication skills
– You have strong attention to detail and organisation skills
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A company with worldwide reputation
– Start date: ASAP, to be discussed
- Instructional Designer (French)
€35000 - 38000
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats, playing the role of facilitator, innovator, researcher, and develope...over 2 years ago