Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.Scope of employment:
The Intercompany Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete an accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Specialist is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation.Key responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable Processing – includes posting and storing high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
- Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any irregularities within the threshold limit, determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
- Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
- Maintaining the internal database – initiating internal numbers, requesting pricing from project managers, setting up WBS coding in cooperation with the Master Data team, billing preparation.
- University degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Fluent in English. French is an advantage, but not neccessary.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague centre.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Collections Specialist (relocation support)
€salary negotiable + 13th salary + 250 EUR towards rent every month + meal vouchers + on-site gym
Fluent in French and English and looking for a role close to Finance? As a Collections Specialist, you will be the first point of contact related to accounts receivabl...3 months ago
- Account Receivable Specialist – Polish
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep dom...13 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago
- Junior Accountant (with German knowledge)
€0 - 0
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant with good knowledge ...24 days ago