Get similar jobs by email Register →
StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs and investors, it is the first functioning price comparison platform that has offers from over 400 online retailers. The key to this technology is our self-developed matching algorithm that has allowed us to structure and assign over a million products.
Since our launch in the beginning of 2015, StyleLounge has experienced enormous growth. Currently, we have about 50 employees that are working on six successfully launched markets and our soon-to-be-launched markets that will be following this year.
In order to prepare our company for our next growth stage, we are looking for an Intern Business Development for the French Market.
From day one, we empower you to manage your own key accounts and to take responsibility as a key member of the business development department. You will be working on the operative side of a young online fashion startup and help us launch our website in other foreign markets.
- Expand and grow the network of StyleLounge across borders
- Sales activities for an innovative and newly developed product in the online fashion industry
- Interact and negotiate our compensation models with various partners
- Individual completion of various market and product research tasks
- Product management and -development
- Studies in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar background
- Excellent communication skills in French (native level)
- Pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
- Open-minded and engaging personality
- Enthusiasm for the online industry and an eye for digital product details
- A job in which you contribute from day one to the success and growth of the company
- Quick decision-making and dynamic management style
- Direct cooperation with the founders, as well as an experienced and professional network
- A modern workplace in a prime location in Hamburg City
- Regular after-work events and a multicultural team
- Intern Business Development for the Dutch market
StyleLounge’s mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs and investors, it is the fi...2 months ago
- Intern PR (Dutch Market)
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...2 months ago
- Dutch Business Development Rep - Dublin
€30000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary We are looking for a recent Dutch speaking graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job with fast career progression for an exciting international company. ...15 days ago
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€16000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...15 days ago