Get similar jobs by email Register →
Global company with offices in Prague is looking to enhance it’s recruitment function by hiring two Recruiters who will focus on sourcing talent for the business across the EMEA region.
Are you an In-House Recruiter looking for a more international role?
Or, are you an agency recruiter / sourcer with 1-2 years experience considering a move inhouse?
This is an excellent opportunity that will:
- Position you as a key member of the launch for a new recruitment team, responsible for driving exceptional hiring results across multiple EU countries.
- Enable you to develop and deliver a pan-EU sourcing strategy for a variety of key job functions, leveraging multiple sourcing methodologies such as research and talent mapping, database mining, LinkedIn outreach, Internet search, networking, cold-calling and more.
- Provide you an opportunity to deliver a scalable, high volume hiring solution that will enable the growth of the EU businesses.
- Enhance your business knowledge through working partnerships with Talent Acquisition and Business teams.
- Expose you to international markets and cultures across multiple countries in Europe
In addition to this you will:
- Learn how to optimize and scale the recruiting function, contributing ideas for process improvement and developing innovative ways to identify top talent in the global employment marketplace.
- Work in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative, and team-oriented environment to reach collective goals.
- Have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can roll up your sleeves, make a difference, and have fun!
This role is an excellent opportunity for an intellectually curious and experienced recruiter who is motivated by the “hunt” for top talent and gains satisfaction from experimenting to discover new sourcing methods.
What’s in it for you:
- Base salary up to 600,000czk per year, with a complete package totalling 800,000czk per year
- Life insurance and pension plan
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Varying local discounts e. g. for gym
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like table soccer
- Corporate events
- Workplace refreshments
- Employee referral program bonus
Be first in line for an informal discussion and contact me today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- In House Recruitment Specialist with French, Dutch or German
€up to 70 000 CZK/month
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on! Position in bri...15 days ago
- Recruitment Consultant
€To be discussed
About Us Blu Selection is a young and dynamic recruitment company specialized in the sourcing of multilingual profiles for Shared Service Centers, BPO and Sales office...8 days ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...9 months ago
- French B2B customer service
€18000 - 22000
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...2 months ago
- Partner Coordination Manager (m/f) for the Dutch market
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then...25 days ago