Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Keser interim & recruitment|
|Job Title||International Customer Service Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€2000 - €2600 per maand|
|Location||Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Do you have experience in Customer Service, Order Management or as an Account Executive? A well known multinational is looking for you!
For an international manufacturer, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist. You are working in a team with 6 colleagues with diverse backgrounds. Together you are responsible for the entire order management process.
As a Customer Service specialist, you are the central contact point for internal as wel as external relations. In addition, you are responsible for all order management flows.
- You are contact person for international clients, with regard to questions about products, delivery and pricing.
- You coordinate the order management process.
- You solve problems and complaints regarding orders.
- You are contact person for internal departments
- You are pro-active when orders are changing or delayed.
- You ensure good relationships
- You participate in project teams.
In order to qualify for this international and fulltime International Customer Service Specialist position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Education at bachelor's level.
- At least 3 years experience in an international Customer Service position.
- Speaking fluently English and Dutch, speaking German is a significant advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP.
- Fulltime available.
A challenging and varied role within a large international organization. Next to that, the organization values the development of their employees. Salary is competitive and has a maximum of €2650 gross each month on the basis of 40 hours a week.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inbound Customer Service Specialist
€25000 - 35000
Client description: Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Aust...2 days ago
- Slovenian Customer Service Specialist
€14000 - 16000
Would you like to travel into the sun of Greece for an entry level customer service role? Would you like to receive first class training from the world’s biggest IT pr...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...about 6 hours ago
- Danish Customer Service Specialist - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package
To all Danish speakers with amazing people skills! Here is a job that you'll definitely feel comfortable in as we are looking for an outgoing, friendly Danish speaker ...about 6 hours ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Münster for International Giant
€18000 - 20000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Dutch job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Dutch Speakers who also have a good level ...15 days ago