Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||NonStop Recruitment|
|Job Title||International Head - Hunter - Start your career|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000 - £40000 per annum + OTE + commission + Multisport card|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
NonStop Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies in EU with offices across countries. We believe that the work environment has to be a sacred place, for that reason, we achieved to create in every office a friendly place, where people from more than 18 nationalities would be more than happy to help you in your career.
We are continuing grow every day, working in several industries such as: Chemical, Medical Devices, Pharma, Digital, Care and Educational, giving the possibility to people without any experience to build a successful career recruiting across all over the world !
What's for you ?
- Start your career in our office in Prague ! Do you know the Czech Republic and the city of 100 spires ? Prague is an international and multilingual city that can offer you the western European welfare at the eastern prices.
- The flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! You may prefer working in our stunning office in Canary Wharf in London or in our office in Switzerland ? Or maybe your dream is to open a office in another city ? With NonStop we offer you the freedom to choose one of our office after 6 - 10 months or to open an office at the top of your career.
- Rapid career progression ! At NonStop Recruitment you will find a meritocratic career progression without any stop or limits. We want to give you the chance to achieve your desirers, for that reason, every one in NonStop Recruitment will find clear targets in order to get promoted.
- Working by phone building relationship with clients and candidates.
- Became the "go to" person in your market, recognised as a leading specialist recruiter by both clients and candidates.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with clients and securing the best rates for your service.
- Delivering and negotiating on offers of employment between clients and candidates