Get similar jobs by email Register →
International Recruiter / Talent Advisor / Account Manager - Berlin
Delegate International Recruitment is a unique and growing export focused, language specialist recruitment company with offices in Belfast, Berlin and Krakow. We are truly international working with clients in 18 different countries right now, and working with candidates literally all around the world.
Become part of our team.
At Delegate we believe that our role as Recruiters is to inspire, educate, connect, and facilitate for our candidates and to make brilliance our benchmark. We are trusted by our client companies and we strive to surprise and delight them at every opportunity, provide creative solutions and professional advice to their recruitment challenges and introduce amazing candidates who are motivated and prepared for their interactions with them.
As you can imagine when you are this great, it is extremely busy! Yet, we have so much more to do and see, and we are looking for new team members to help us to realise our potential.
As an International Recruiter in Berlin you will not only be targeting companies and candidates in the German market but throughout Europe and even beyond. With an existing client base and multitude of vacancies already live, company wide, you will be able to hit the ground running and make instant placements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing international team. We are looking for someone from a Recruitment agency background with a hands on approach, who enjoys all stages of the process from resourcing to offer negotiation as because this is a startup you will initially have responsibility for full process. Once established (aprox 6 months) there will be the opportunity to grow and create a team structure. Agency experience is preferred but target focused in-house recruiters will also be considered.
Who you are
- you possess strong business skills including negotiation and objection handling abilities
- you are confident and articulate with excellent English language skills as well as German as 60-70% of your daily activity will be in English. Additional language skills would be an advantage.
- you have exceptional communication skills and are self-motivation, given that you will work remotely from your direct manager and many of your candidates located across Europe
- you have a clear and direct reporting style.
- you see travel as a privilege and hold a valid European passport (travel will be required regularly to the UK as well as throughout Europe for trade fairs and exhibitions)
What we can offer
We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop. A generous salary and opportunity to earn commission and bonus’ for every placement you make. New adventures and challenges every day. 1:1 mentoring from award winning entrepreneur. An accomplished team to work alongside in a truly international environment. If all of that isn’t enough to excite you, we also offer a fabulous working environment and we have the worlds cutest dog, Murphy!
Apply today for further information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...4 months ago
- Senior German Recruitment Consultant - Frankfurt
Senior German speaking Recruitment Consultant wanted with a leading data centre provider here in Frankfurt, Germany. Our client is looking for a seasoned professional ...3 months ago